New Girl

The air was very cold this morning, it was snowy outside my jacket cover up all of my body. My socks are freezing and my scarf was wet because I accidentally drop it on the bathroom floor. "WHAT A COLD MORNING" I groaned.

My school didn't begin yet, I am so lonely in the corner of the class but somehow my friend Emily sits next to me.

"Good morning sister, how are you?" Emily greets me "good morning Emily, I am fine to thank you how about you?"
I greet her back "I am fine too but the thing is IT IS SO COLD!" She screams loudly.
"I think so....want some cookie?" I am asking her while I offer her my Oreo cookie "yummy....I love Oreos" she smiles cheerfully. And then We eat together until the class begins.

"Good morning class.....this day I am going to introduce all of you with this girl...." said Ms. Harrod. "Hi everyone, my name is Kiara and I am 13 years old I live in the plum street," said Kiara her face wasn't showing because her hood covers it.

"Thank you, Kiara, you may sit next to Caesar," said Ms. Harrods. "Why does she have to sit next to me not to mention if she is naughty," I told myself. "Hi Caesar, good morning" greet Kiara "uh.....good morning Kiara do u bring any pencil?" I greet her back and I ask that because maybe she didn't bring any stationery to school.

"Of course I do....are you thinking that I haven't prepared for school?" She replied to me with her curt word and I am Thinking why could she think about that. "Oh...no I am sort of asking I don't mean anything like that," I said.

When the class is over we have a recess me Emily and Bella were eating a pasta which is one of our favorite food. "Emily, Bella did you girls know about the new girl....she is kinda mean to me, I kinda hate her," I said curtly "me neither...she ask too much and then she is so noisy she asks all the people near her if she doesn't know" said Bella "I know right, I just hate her," I said "I did not see her face neither so I don't know how she looks said, Emily. All over the recess were talking about Kiara.

When the school over Bella is planning a sleepover in her house I absolutely gonna go to her house.