~Chapter 3~

We had been at the pond sitting is silence for quiet some time now. I asked Fang and Max if I could go flying, Max said no, I gave her my best puppy dog eyes and she finally agreed. I took off and flew as fast as could above the partial flock and was doing tricks, then I heard a noise I flew towards the forest and saw a flying figure farther above it didn't look like a flock member and was bigger built and looked more like a flying refrigerator than a winged person. I flew closer to see a huge flying eraser. But he looked, he looked, like someone I knew. Then it hit me, Ari! He turned around and zoomed towards me un gracefully and I flew as fast as I could! "MAX!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "MAAAAXXXXX!!!!!" "IM COMING!!!" I felt a rough claw scratch down my back. "AHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed in agony "STERLING!!!" I was falling out of the sky My back was screaming I looked down and saw the ground fast approaching. "Max." I managed to cough out. "I'm coming!!!" Max screamed. I felt hands under my back "Fang?" I whispered. "Don't worry I got you." Said Fang. "My wing!" I screamed. "I can't feel it!!" "It's okay Sterling it going to be fine." Said Max."Max it was Ari!" "MAX!!!" "Sterling what's wrong it's going to be okay. "Max Ari is behind you." Snapped Fang. "Ari." Said Max as she turned around. "Nice to see you again." Smiled Ari "Wait?" I whispered to Max "Sterling not now!" Whispered Max "Fang!" "What Sterling?" "Where's Angel?" "Shhh." Whispered Fang gesturing if pointer finger in front of his lips. I saw Angel rise up from the flowers behind Ari. A spilt second after I saw her spin around and round house kick Ari in the back of the head causing him to sputter out blood and cough when he turned around to see who had kicked him Angel was laying in the flowers. Ari howled in anger when he turned back around we where gone we had all take off and had split up to try and find Iggy and Gazzy. Max was with Angel and Fang was with me I knew that Max lived Angel more than me but is was really starting to show. Fang had heard a noise so he sped off in a direction I followed slowly soaring.