Chapter 2 Part 2 (Lemon)

He set the honey on a desk close by before removing his work clothes. He then put on a skin tight purple shirt and nothing else besides his boxers. "Now... let's see if we trick him with a sweet trap~" He grabbed a bag of candy from his dresser and went into the living room, he placed candies neat Fritz before slowly making a trail to his room and to his bed. He layed into the bed, grabbing the honey far and opening it. "Good thing it's a wide jar~" He smirked, lowering his boxers down so his manhood was fully out. He blushed, 'This was gonna feel so weird... oh well.' He thought to himself, he then shoved his dick as far as he could into the jar. He bit his lip as he shivered, blushing darkly. He slowly pulled the jar away and set it on the dresser, if he wasn't hard before... he definitely is now. The honey running down his dick felt so weird but oddly familiar. He then layed down slowly, it was so sticky. He was feeling extremely turned on as of now.

Fritz had woken up as he felt hungry, craving something sweet. It was a bit hot as well, another reason he woke up. Vincent wouldn't mind if he removed his shirt. He then did so, laying it over the back of the couch.

He stretched, looking down to see candy. He blinked before leaning down and grabbing it. He examined it before looking over to see more. He smiled, picking the candy up as he followed the candy trail. Fritz didn't pay attention to where it lead either, he slowly found himself under the blanket, leaving a pile of candy on the floor as he looked down to Vincent's honey covered dick. He didn't realize what it was as it looked like a lollipop in the darkness, he could barely make an outline. His glasses weren't even on him either, he set them on the coffee table before he got to wherever he was.

He leaned close, licking this thing slowly. A light blush appearing on his cheeks, definitely covered in honey. Vincent smirked as he bit his lip, trying his best not to move. He looked down at Fritz, his eyes glowed slightly compared to the darkness around them. He held the blanket in his hand, just enough for him to see Fritz licking the honey off his dick. 'Fuck, he's really going at it~'

Fritz then took it into his mouth, sucking on it and licking it like a lollipop. Vincent's breath hitched, using his other hand to grip the sheets a bit. Fritz luckily hadn't noticed as he began bobbing his head.

Vincent blushed darkened, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He could feel his climax coming and fast. He panted slightly to himself, luckily Fritz didn't hear him. How Fritz didn't know a piece of Vincent was in his mouth was beyond him but he wouldn't question it.

Fritz began bobbing his head, up and down Vincent's dick. The honey was so sweet, most of it gone by now. Vincent couldn't hold back, he smirked and grabbed Fritz head and shoved himself down the poor boy's throat. Fritz eyes widened as he looked up at Vincent, blushing like crazy as it all hit him. He gagged slightly as Vincent held his head down as his back arched, a loud moan escaping him as he blasted cum down Fritz throat.

Fritz was trying to pull away but sadly Vincent had a hold of his hair, keeping him in place. Vincent stopped after a bit then let Fritz go. Fritz falling onto the floor, coughing like crazy. Vincent was laying on the bed, panting heavily but soon sat up and looked down at the boy. "How was that, Fritz?~ Did you enjoy having my dick in your throat?~" He began to chuckle.

Fritz getting up and glaring at him. "I can't believe you did that!" He glared. "It's not funny!" He was embarrassed to say the least, what if the others found out...?

"Calm down~ Besides... you were the one who couldn't tell a cock was in his mouth..~" Vincent got out of the bed and stood up, going to Fritz. "Now unless you want your.. friends.. to find out about this... I suggest you lay on the bed, be good... and let me fuck you~" He licked his lips as he smirked at the now scared Fritz.

"I-I..." He looked away, closing his eyes. "Fine... I'll... I'll do it.." He made his way over to the bed and layed down, Vincent went over and crawled on top of him.

"Good boy~" He chuckled darkly, he then removed Fritz pants and boxers. He then held Fritz down as he forced his legs up, his dick pointed towards Fritz ass. "This might hurt for a bit~ And tomorrow morning~"

Fritz gasped in surprise, a pained moan escaping him as Vincent entered his ass. Vincent wasn't exactly average size, no, he was a good size above it. Vincent whispered in Fritz ear, "You're pretty tight~ I think I'm gonna enjoy every.... single... second of this...~" Fritz whimpered softly, shutting his eyes as his dark blush remained. He never really thought something like this would happen to him, but there was always a catch with Vincent.

Vincent slowly began to thrust in and out of Fritz, moans escaping him as he tried to hold them back. "Feels good... doesn't it?~" He whispered to Fritz, his breath was hot against Fritz skin. Fritz didn't answer him, he glared slightly and began to thrust faster. He was getting rougher, too. "Answer me...~" He growled, going deeper.

Fritz gasped, arching slightly as he was growing scared again. "Yes... I-It feels good..." He breathed out.

Vincent smirked, "Louder~ I wanna hear you say it louder...~" He nibbled on Fritz ear, a hand lowering down to Fritz manhood. He ran his fingers over his tip causing Fritz to gasp and shiver.

"I-It feels good." He moaned, beginning to pant heavily. "O-Oh god..." He knew Vincent could cum at any second, the thought alone was exactly, pleasant to him.

"Louder!~" He began to pump Fritz dick, chuckling. It didn't take long for Fritz to become close, arching his back as he was a panting and moaning mess.

"I-It feels amazing!~" He cried out, Vincent had won as Fritz became lost to this feeling. Fritz blasted cum onto himself and slightly onto Vincent, he tightened around Vincent causing him to grip onto Fritz arms more as he blasted cum into him. A loud moan escaping the purple man as he panted onto Fritz neck, Fritz panting heavily as he was looking away from him.

Vincent let go once he had calmed, slowly pulling away from Fritz and pulling out of him. He soon layed down next to him, "That was fun~" Vincent purred softly, smiling lazily. He looked at Fritz. "You can stay in my bed for tonight...~" He pulled Fritz close. "I might need you again~" Fritz only blushed and looked away causing Vincent to chuckle. Vincent yawned and soon fell asleep. Fritz layed awake, he wondered if Vincent would keep this to himself or not. His eyelids grew heavy as he yawned, unconsciously snuggling into the purple man as he too, fell asleep.