Teddy (Kanato Sakamaki)

Your Pov

"(y/n)!"

"(y/n)!?"

"(y/n)?!?!"

"(y/n), you b*tch!"

Holy--I rose up from the bed and pulled out the pillow that is on my face, preventing me from breathing. Damn this Kanato kid!

I looked at Kanato who looks so damn pissed on the side of my bed. Now what did i do?

"You really are a stubborn one." He said narrowing his eyes on me.

I blinked twice until i found myself laid back down on my bed. He's on top of me, oh great. His angry face met my just-woke-up-innocent face.

"K-Kanato! Get off me!" I yelled trying to get out of his arms. Geez! I hope Reiji-san would appear!

"Not unless you'll show me my Teddy."

"What? Teddy? I don't have your Ted--"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You are a liar! You keep on lying!" He yelled almost eating my face up.

I shook my head and pushed him away. "Kanato, you're insane! I don't have your toy here-"

In a second, i received a slap.

"Don't... you..dare..call... Teddy.. a... TOY!" He yelled almost making my eardrums crack up.

What's with him?! First of all, i don't give a damn about his Teddy, Second, why would he slap me early in this morning?! i mean it's damn 4 am!

I stood up and went closer to Kanato who was weeping on the ground. Now look what i've done. The blame is on me.

"Kanato, Let's just find your teddy. I'm going to help you." I said trying not to be scared of what will happen next.

I braced myself for his next eruption but all he did was lift his head up and smirked like he did something evil.

"No (y/n), I already have a plan. I want a new teddy." He said standing up.

I already have a bad feeling.

"T-Then let's go buy some.." I gulped.

He shook. "You. You're gonna be Teddy."

My body froze on what he has said. Still continuing stepping back, My back is already leaning against the wall. Oh holy cows, Of all vampires, i'm stuck with this weird gothic psycho vampire.

He leaned on my ear. "Prepare yourself."

Before disappearing right on my side, I felt a wet sensation on my ear. I bet he licked my ear.

I shrugged it off and wiped my ear using a towel. Ugh. It's still 4, maybe i should go back to bed.

Hours passed, I opened my eyes slowly and found myself still on the same room, same bed but i was not alone.

Kanato's beside me also sleeping. He's hugging me like a Teddy bear. He's grip is really strong! I got off guard. I want to escape but I might wake him up and there he goes, the raging Kanato again.

I slowly pushed his arm away but his legs snaked around my hips causing me not to move freely or else he'll wake up.

I sighed and tried to pull his legs off but no use, He pulled me much closer.

"Teddy.. Don't leave me alone." He murmured in his sleep.

"...That crazy girl might leave me again... I will be sad." He continued.

His words are creepy.

"Teddy, i seriously want (y/n) but my other brothers likes her too. I don't know why what's special with her but i want her. What should i do Teddy?" He continued to speak.

He wanted me yet he keeps on hurting me. As expected of a Sadist. As he was speaking, i'm carefully trying to escape from his arms.

"Teddy, i love her blood. I want her. Please make my wish come true." He added off again.

At last! I managed to be free! Don't worry Kanato, i will find your Teddy. I stood up properly and was about to head for the door when the door alone closed.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

I looked back and saw Kanato. He pulled me back to the bed and harshly pulled my hair.

"What's wrong with me, (y/n)?! Don't you wanna be with me?!" He yelled.

"... Am i not enough?!"

I was about to speak again when he just harshly locked his lips on mine. My eyes widened as he pulled back.

"Kissing you is making you mine. You are my Teddy now, You are mine. No one will take you away from me." He said with a sweet psychotic voice.