Sisters Nudes leaked #24 2/5

Age 18 in all,
*TRIGGER WARNING*
Involves swearing
Involves sexual conversations
***************************

Niall:
*Y/N P.O.V*
I was on Twitter. Now I know why all the boys kept saying, "Nice jugs!" "Those pictures where awesome." And the worst of all, "Your pictures was so amazing that I orgasmed" (A/N if you don't know what 'orgasmed' means. Don't look it up. Have a non-dirty mind.) 

Niall Horans' little sister, nudes leaked!

What am I going to say to Niall. I only sent those photos because my boyfriend wanted me too.  Then we broke up. He's must be behind this. That fucking bastard. I heard the front door slammed closed. Before I die I would like to thank some people. The founder of Domino's and my mum & dad for not using a condom. I heard someone shout my name. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!" At this point he's at my door. He was glaring at me. I swear if I took a piece of pizza right now from him, I would be in a grave. "ANSWER ME!" Niall shouted at me. "It wasn't me who leaked them." I said, calmly. "What?" His face completely confused. "Remember James (change the name if you want to) well he leaked them." "THAT BASTARD" He spat. "I want pay back." "Kill him. I'll help." Niall replies with a serious face. "Niall!" "What? He hurt my baby sister." Something caught my eye. I smirked, evilly. "What? Jesus Christ you have that evil look on your face." I walked over and grabbed the object. "Let's go have fun with his car. See how many windows I smash with this bat." I smirked. Niall said, "Y/n!" "What?" "What will I use?"

Louis:

Louis' P.O.V
I was chatting with the lads. The football was on a break. Harry shouted,"TURN IT UP! Y/N's ON T.V!" Shocked I dived for the romote and turned it up.

Y/N Tomlinsons nudes leaked. By herself?

I was so mad. I slammed the romote on the ground. The boys froze with my sudden mood change. I grabbed my phone and called her.
(Phone convo: Y-Y/N ,L-Louis)
L-"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

Y-"Oh you saw didn't you.... "

L-"Yes I fucking saw!"

Y- "Are you mad?"

L- "No I'm all rainbows and daisies. YES IM FUCKING MAD"

Y- "Calm down Lou. I was hacked."

L- "But the fact you were taking pictures of yourself naked, it just disappoints me." I said softly.

Y- "Louis they were photo shopped. I was wearing a loose tank top. Oh my God, you can still see parts of the straps."

L- "OK, but just because I'm in a different country doesn't mean I'm not there for you."

Y- "I know Lou, sure you're taking a break next year. We will have plenty of cuddles!" She says happily.

L- "Bye love, see you soon. Love you."

Y- "Love you too."

*phone call convo over*

"Well is it sorted out?" Li says. "Yeah, they were fake." I said happily knowing my family is safe.

***************************
Sorry slow update :(
Any requests? Running low. GUYS PLEASE VOTE #EMABiggestFans1D on Twitter. Thank you!

Love you xx