[Intro]

Teiko middle school the place where we met we were very different people you were on top while i was at the bottom. You were smart, good looking and fun to be with while i wasnt. You played basketball while i just read and wrote novels online. You were everything that i needed. But as for me i was never ever needed until you and him came along.

______________________________________________________________________________

Kirishima Sakura is a normal student in Teiko Middle School while at least she thinks she is. But in actually fact people called her a nerd and she was unwanted.She was adopted into the Kirishima Family a rich and high-class family when she was 9. She wasnt very pretty or classy , her parents were afraid that she would embarrass  Kirishima name so they kept her hidden from the world. But after 3 years they knew they couldnt hide her forever so they sent her to Teiko Middle school where they know she could be watched. There was when Sakura first learnt how important in was to love someone and how much it hurts to even do so.After falling in love with each other on the last year of Middle school she vanished with out a word. what would happen to her love will it go on? or will she even be found?

[Date of release for soulmates book: 13/11/15)