chapter 1.1[meeting the blue and the pink]

"Haha look at her is she even human?"

who are you?

"i think she's just unwanted haha"

no im not

"nerd!!"

stop

"you'll never be wanted!!'

please stop

"look at you who would want you????"

no please just stop

"nerd unwanted child"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Sakura shouted waking up from another nightmare. Breathing very hard ,sweating buckets with her eye wide open she curled up into a ball just siting in her bed holding onto her ears not wanting to hear anymore as she replayed the words she heard in her head over and over again as she softy spoke this words over and over again.

"im not unwanted"

4 years later.

"lady Sakura breakfast is ready for you" her personal maid told her as she slowly open the door to her room."alright i'll be down soon" a lovely voice came from the bathroom of her room.Ms.wendy her personal maid couldnt help but smile after all its Sakura's first time going to school.After ms.wendy left Sakura was in the bathroom fixing her uniform. She looked into the mirror to see a pale skin girl with very dark brown hair and super long till it covers half of her eyes she had big glasses. she slowly lifted her hand to place it on the mirror and told herself the same words she told herself 3 years age "im not unwanted" she smile and then left the bathroom.

[Outside Teiko Middle school]

Sakura looked up to see such a beautiful building infront of her eyes. Students just walking into school laughing with a smile on their face.'will i ever be like them?'Sakura thought to herself and then sighed. "that's one big sigh you've got there" a quite manly voice came from behind where is was standing.The glasses girls turned around to find the source of that charming voice. She found the source which was a boy with dark blue hair. He was tall may be about three heads taller than her he had quite tan skin and he wore a smile"right?" he asked."emmm ya..."Sakura softy spoke. Than she saw a girl came running towards their direction and smacked the blue headed boy on the head really hard...."itatata! satsuki what did you do that for?" he complained as he rubbed his head with a sad face on."That was for leaving me behind and this" she hit for the second time as sakura just watched"is for telling a girl that he has a big sight that very rude you know" she scolded like a mother.

"im sorry for the way he acted by the way my name is Momoi Satsuki and this airhead here is AomineDaiki.whats your name?" Satsuki turned to the glasses girl."emmm its okay and my name is Kirishima Sakura" then for the first time in her life,Kirishma smiled.

At that moment Satsuki and Daiki stopped whatever they were doing and they just stared at her with their eyes wide open. Kirishima noticed and she stopped smiling too"im sorry my smile isnt very nice so..-" but Satsuki cut her off and said"Are you kidding? that smile was beautiful" and she smiled. Daiki was at the back agreeing with satsuki while Kirishima was gonna cry tears of joy that was the first time someone said she was beautiful. After seeing Sakura going to cry they could only imagine the type of childhood she had gone through. Satsuki and Daiki just looked at each other and nodded at each other then looked back at the girl who was about to cry and held her hand and they said together. "can we be your friend?" 

Sakura couldnt be any happier. She nodded "mmm hmm" with another smile."Great lets start by finding what class your in"DaiKi said as he took the paper from Sakura's hand and read it. 'Kirishima Sakura - second year student class 2A' "thats great we're even in the same class" said the blue airhead as he jumped for joy and satsuki had to scold him again as he kept hiting peopel who were entering as it was still very early. But Kirshima couldnt care less cause today the 2nd of april is the first time she ever had a friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________

[unedited]

(change of story line)