I can't do anything!

You're sitting cross legged on Stiles' bed wearing a pair of short and one of his tops that came just above your knee playing with your hair and scrolling on your laptop you hear the click of the door, your advanced hearing meant you heard him ages ago you could also smell that it was Stiles, looking up you smile a greeting at him immediately knowing something was wrong "Stiles?" You jump up walking towards him, his eyes were bloodshot and tears were welling threatening to spill over "hey, hey it's okay Stiles" you tried to reassure your best friend,
"No! No Y/N ITS NOT OKAY!" He screamed at you walking to his desk and angrily shoving all the papers off them, you stand back allowing him to relive some steam before intervening "Stiles, what, tell me what's wrong" you knew about all the stuff going on in beacon hills, in fact you were part of Scott's pack, you came to beacon hills after both your parent had been killed and both boys had been helping you cope, "what do you think Y/N" his voice trembled "innocent people are being killed and I can't do ANYTHING and we're no closer to figuring out what is happening" he shouted punching the wall.
Walking over you pulling him in to a hug, leading him you sit down on the floor with his head on your lap, stroking his head to assure him "I know Stiles, trust me I know how hard it is to stand by useless as people you love get killed but trust me okay we will get to the bottom of this sweetie, it will get better! It has to" you try assuring yourself as much as him.
You lie there stroking his hair allowing him to sniffle "thank you Y/N" he sniffs "Stiles remember I am always here for you when ever you need anyone, especially if you need me to beat someone up" you joke giggling.
The two of you fall asleep curled up together.