Chapter 3

Charlotte's POV

10:46 AM

*Flashback*

"What are you crying about, wimp? Why don't you go back to your slumdog you whore! Don't you know you almost got me expelled, bitch? Do you think you can just run around staring at others with your oh-so-cute puppy eyes and hope we will pity you? You are a slut who doesn't even deserve to be in Bev Hills!" He shouted, kicking my tummy with his studded bad boy shoes.

He was yelling on the top of his lungs, and those roars were bombarding my ears. I began to hear only half of the sentence, and then just wind...

"Please, stop, please! You...are...killing...me!" I begged, using my very last breath to choke out the words, "Unfortunately, bitch, that's exactly what I'm aiming for" He replied cold-bloodedly.

I then felt a sudden pain pricking on my cheek. The hand which he had just slapped me with had a little bit of blood on it. And the red liquid just kept dripping from my lips...

With every word that came out of his mouth, came along punches, slaps and kicks.

My hair was being seized and pulled cruelly to the side, and I thought my head was about to fall from my neck. " Why do you shut up now, huh? Hey I'm giving out mercy here... Your time to beg. I'm done...", he threw his fist, "... right after that! And everything suddenly went black.

*End of Flashbacks*

"Dear Larry,

Please excuse my sloppy handwriting. I can't even control my own fingers right now. The only thing that might be working properly now is my mind. And that's a big "maybe".

It was like a nightmare. Since your accident, I've never had such horrifying nightmares. It felt like I was being thrown into hell.

Now that I'm starting to wonder, am I really still alive? The school nurse told me to remain conscious at any cost, but I felt like I was floating the whole time that I couldn't tell if I was asleep or not. And the first words I managed to slip out was, "Please...don't...tell...anyone...". But obviously she wasn't listening because that would certainly explain why my parents were staring at me, trying so hard not to cry. I was gathering my last bit of energy to say, "I may have bruises and scars and blood stains and all but I'm Okay. I'M OKAY." But all I heard, instead of my own voice, was dead silence. Their eyes were still fixed on me. And my hand still kept on writing.

I wasn't really ok, honestly. But if this is what it takes to really stand out in the school, then I'll go with it.

Xoxo Charlotte"

~__________~

*Author's Note

Sorry this is just a filler!!!! Just wait until you see it from Logan's POV! :) Have any idea who Larry is? Well, keep guessing! Please, Comment and Vote!!!

Love ya

Xoxo

Areana