23. Odd Behavior

Author's Note

Hey loves! How are all of you doing?

Here is another update for you all. I hope you all enjoy it, I don't know when my next update will be so I wrote this. I promise I'll update when I have time. Love you all so much!

Please don't forget to vote and share <3

Elizabeth's POV

"W-who are you?" I stammer finally able to speak. The man smiles glancing at his boots.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking questions? After all I do have the upper hand here."

"Only if I let you." I say as sternly as I could trying to regain my backbone.

"I find it very amusing that the girl in a towel is trying to be intimidating." He scoffs shaking his head. "Quite frankly the only thing you are achieving is giving me a boner."

I narrow my eyes at him tightening my grip around the towel as he ran his tongue over his lips tracing his eyes down my body.

Why? Why did this have to happen when I'm practically naked?

"Unfortunately, I'm not here for that reason." He adds sounding quite disappointed. I casually glance over to the counter where Harry's tool were scattered on the grey surface along with my leather belt holding a silver stake.

"Then why are you here?" I ask casually taking a step forward leaning against the side of the counter; trying to keep him talking to come up with sort of plan.

"To pick up an order." He smirks leaning away from my car turning his body to face me. His stare was cold and intimidating as he started to take a step forward.

"Not today you're not." I shake my head before picking one of Harry's tools throwing it at him before turning grabbing my belt taking out the silver stake. Just before I took hold of the stake I was suddenly thrown across the floor causing the silver stake to fall out of my hand.

I groan turning to my side, covering myself with the towel since it flew open revealing my outer thigh. I glance up seeing him still standing where he stood. I glance around seeing the stake too far from me.

"Well that was lame." He smiles, laughing at me. "Nice effort though but baby you are no match for me."

"Now be a good girl and just let me do my job. It'll be less painful if you do."

Harry's POV

"I swear Niall you are fucking death." I smile shaking my head as we both stepped into the house carrying grocery bags. "I should have not picked you up."

"Hey don't blame me. It's your fault for having good music in your car."

"Mmhm whatever." I sigh leading us into the kitchen placing the bags on the counter. I glance around not seeing Elizabeth or Misty.

"Babe, I'm back!" I yell through the house knowing she is probably upstairs with Misty.

"So is Niall!" Niall yells after me.

"Shut up blondie." I tease starting to take out the groceries.

Even after Niall and I placed the groceries away Elizabeth still hasn't come down to see us. I frown, noticing that the house was too quiet.

"Elizabeth?" I call out walking out of the kitchen walking to the stairs. "Babe, are you there?!" I yell up the stairs. I stay quiet to hear her response but she doesn't answer.