Chapter 2

∞ After School ∞
My dad are driving home. "Hey kiddo."he said. I look at him. "Um I have some news for you." "Bad or good?,"I ask. "Well, good for me but i dont know about you."he said. "Continue,"I said with a confused look. He paused for a few minutes. "We're move to Atlanta,"he said. "Are you serious?!,"I said in an excited tone. He looked at me with a surprised face. "What?,"I ask. "I thought you didn't want to move from Detroit.,"he said. "What would make you think that?,"I ask. "Well I thought you loved it here.,"he said. "I do but I just don't like my high school.,"I replied. "Oh..,"he said, nodding his head. "When are we leaving?,"I asked. "Tomorrow, so when we get home start packing all your things and I'll call your school in the morning to tell tell them you wont be going the anymore.,"he said. I nodded happy as ever. On the way home I turned on the radio listening to 'Drake: Hotline Bling'.
*******
When we home, I run into my room and start packing all I can into my suitcases. I still have some more to do so I set an alarm for 5am so I can finish packing. I take a nice relaxing bath then take myself to bed😴.
*******
I hear my alarm go off so I sit up in my bed and turn it off. I go in the bathroom and start brushing my teeth and stuff. I go back in my room and pack the rest of my stuff. I make a 2 poptarts and sit on the couch watching tv.
*8:00*
I hear my dad come downstairs and we say "good-morning"to eachother. He tells me to get dressed now because our flight leaves at 9. I got my room and put in an all black outfit (chapter picture^^^). I have my phone, charger, headphones, money, and other stuff in my purse. I roll my suitcases outside behind the truck.My dad comes outside with his suitcases and locks both doors to the house. He pops the truck on the car remote thing😭. I open it and stack my suitcases on top of each other and leave it open for him. I get in the passenger side and close the door. He gets in the car and starts it up.
******
We pull up to the airport and got our stuff situated. In no time we were on our plane to Atlanta😊. I fell asleep, again😭😴.
_____________________________
•Did you like this chapter? comment
∞Kris😌💕