Chapter 10

!-!-!-!-!-Anyella's POV-!-!-!-!-!

Trigger Warning~ do not read if easily triggered and/or disturbed by anything involving self harm, suicidal thoughts, and rape.

-Flashback-

I'm going for a walk to the park, but I'm gonna take a shortcut through the alley. I know smartass. Now that I think about it, maybe touring with Niall won't be that bad. Yes maybe he bullied me, but everybody changes through the years. Maybe he moved on, but hey at least we can be friends. As I walked into the alley I felt weird, like something really bad was gonna happen. I just shrugged it off, and kept walking until I felt a hand cover my mouth. What.the.fuck. "Don't scream." A raspy voice whispered in my ear. What the hell do I do? I tried to get out of his grip, but he only tightened his grip on me. Fuck. Aghhhh.... What now. Please don't tell me this is the guy I pranked the other day! I mean come on it wasn't my fault that I "accidentally" threw a water balloon to his face. Although he almost called the poe poe, because I was doing it to random people. Haha.... Not my fault. Anyways, he still had a tight grip on me, but now with one hand. With the other he was getting something from his back pocket. I saw him get out a little cloth. He then removed his hand from my mouth. I, being reasonable and stupid, screamed. "HELP" I screamed. "HELP A MAN IS TRYING TO HURT-" I was abruptly interrupted by the man putting the cloth on my mouth. Oh come on guy I pranked. Get over it, it was just a prank, not something you need to kidnap me for! Come on, I prefer the poe poe than this. What the fuck is going on, I can't move and I feel heavy, like something is weighing me down. I looked around, confused, but that's when I saw him, he was definitely not the guy that I pranked. He was someone else. He had brown eyes and he was tall, probably 6' something. He had long brown hair that reached his shoulders, and a big scar on top of his right eyebrow. He was wearing an oversized black sweater and black jeans. He took me deeper into the alley were it was dark and lonely with nobody in it. I felt that feeling again, but this time it felt stronger. As we reached the very end of the alleyway, he set me down on a sheet that was laid out on the floor, and started to undress. I tried to scream, to protest, anything to stop him from having his way, but to no avail.

That night I lost the most pure thing in my body, the only thing that would always be mine, but it wasn't mine, anymore. And all because of that bastard. I had planned to make love and give my virginity to the one I loved long ago..... but no. Some rapist had to take it, it was he's now, he stole it. I feel worthless, like I don't have a reason to be alive. I have nothing in me anymore. I got up from the floor, and went to the closet to get a valuable box I had been saving for this kind of situation. I went straight to the back and took out a little box, and went to the bathroom to lock the door. I opened the box to be met with the only thing that made me feel happy and alive when I was younger. I took the razor and cut three deep cuts to my left wrist. One deep cut for being a dumbass, and not having commonsense, another for not being able to even put up a fight, to have actually tried to get away. And lastly, one for Niall I know it might be stupid, but I just can't take it. I looked down at the cuts, blood oozed out of them, as I started to feel light headed, I dropped the blood covered razor on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Small black dots started to skater my vision, making it hard for me to see correctly, and as the the dots grew and took over my vision, all I could do is think about everything I went through. And smile, it was finally going to end, I was going to finally be at peace. And with those thoughts raking my mind, I let the darkness take over........

~^<^~^<^~^<^~^<^~
I'm so so so sorry for not updating and being a lazy ass, but here's an update for you. I'll try to update next week. Soo.... What do you think about the chapter???
Don't forget to vote & comment

~Salma