Chapter 20: Burned

Ahoy, Pirates! Here's a little something, something. ;)

Please vote, share this story, & leave lots of feedback if you love Momma! <333333333

* * *

"I think I don't like Fico, and then I remember how much I'm in love with him," my sister @chrisrocks247 said, when asked what I should say at the beginning of this chapter.

* * *

It was two in the morning and I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing, replaying the conversation I'd had with Fico. I couldn't believe how much he'd had hurt me in one conversation and how much I was letting it affect me.

When had I become such a wimp? I'd known that Fico was a rude bastard from day one and here I was grieving about someone I never had. I should have expected something like this to happen. It was a slap in the face, but it was better sooner than later. In fact, what had happened hours before before should have happened sooner . It should have happened before I'd gotten feelings for him.

The man had gone through hell, but I didn't feel bad for him because I knew he was smart, and he knew better than to treat me the way that he did. But he did it anyway. And that is why Fücko was in for an uncomfortable night.

This wasn't the first time I'd sought out men I'd realized didn't deserve me. Maybe the attraction I had towards men like Fico was because of my father. Maybe I was attracted to fücked up men now because I needed to be treated like crap to feel normal. God, I should have ended whatever messed up connection was between Fico and I a long time ago and signed my fücking name correctly on that damn contract. If I'd just done that...

I hadn't gotten that upset over a boy since my first and only boyfriend. He was the same age of me, and I think that was a huge mistake on my part. I had needed someone who was more experienced to take my virginity, because talk about the most awkward, uncomfortable sex of my life. After that brief relationship, I'd only had sex with older men who wanted a one-night hook up. No strings attached. Mutual release is the best kind of sex, if you ask me. No drama. No tears. No corny late confessions to a lover in the middle of the night. Lover. Ugh, I hated that word. I hated it all.

Ah, the simple life of reciprocated sexual acts with hot men, and then see ya' never, alligator. I was happy like that life. Honestly, that's what most guys wanted at the end of the day, anyway. I should have just fücked Fico Vitali like that and let him get rid of me on his own. It would have happened naturally. We would have gotten the thing between us out of our system, and then he would have gotten rid of me, and I would have gone on my merry way...

But instead...

I was having a revelation of sorts. Fico and I could have avoided all of the cat and mouse games and shît we'd gone through, if he he'd just talked with his mind and not out his a$$, and told me what he really wanted from me. Everything about our current condition was Fico's fault. On so many levels this was his fault, actually. Emotionally, physically, mentally...it was his entire fault. Why had I ever blamed myself?

As I came to this realization, I curled onto my side and pulled the blankets with me. I felt so small amongst the giant bed. So alone... I tried to imagine something that made me content, but couldn't think up anything. What was happiness? Was I really happy when I was on the run, living in my crap apartment and working as a stripper?

Wow. My life was fücking depressing...

I dozed off.

My dreams were jumbled and resembled a kaleidoscope of images that made my heart race. Then the jumbled images came together. I was naked and running towards the fence of the estate, but then my pace was slowed as if I were jogging in quick sand. I knew someone was chasing me, but I couldn't turn around. A body crashed into me and I fell forward onto the grass. Hands gripped the back of my thighs, pulling me towards them on the ground. I didn't try and crawl away.

The images around me faded into black and raw sensations. I was floating. A kiss. Another. They were trailing up my legs, teasing their way up to my inner thigh. I could feel my breaths quickening as the kisses lingered like hot pieces of coal on my legs and stomach. My body tensed and came to a cruel boil. The kisses were replaced with bites. Hard and then soft, biting into my flesh. My legs were spread and I felt a slow lick, right where I ached the most. Then another. Faster. Drinking me in. A wet and warm tongue against my sensitive skin. Over and over again...

The bloom of tingles between my legs only increased. I gasped into another realm. My eyes flipped open and met darkness. Sweating. Gasping. I felt half-awake, half in a state of euphoria, on the verge of detonation. The sensations didn't stop between my legs. My body took over my mind and I couldn't do anything but feel. The quivers between my legs heightened. I screamed out in pleasure and tossed my head to the side of my pillow, catching the light of alarm clock to my right. I read the time as I shuddered into another release. I wasn't sleeping. I was awake. The phantom tongue continued to ruthlessly fück me.

Shortly later, I finally snapped out of my blissful stupor and my hands launched between my legs. My fingers gripped gelled, neatly styled hair. I felt a head. Neck. Ears. A sharp and stubbly jaw that went on and on to the infinite degree.

This was no Mr. Potato head between my head. This was the cranium of an attractive, clever bastard.

"Fico." I tried to hiss it out like a curse, but my vocals betrayed me, and instead, I moaned his name out like a damn throaty siren, thirsty for a sweet sailor's soul.

He buried his face into me, making use of his stubble to graze my sensitive flesh. He was fücking me into extinction. If I kept coming like this, I was going to die from this incubus. That actually sounded like a fantastic way to go at the moment.

"You are...horrible. Kill...you. . ." I battled with the morality of what was happening. This was wrong. Could I remember why? Not at the moment.

"No..." I how brought myself to say.

Fico stopped, and I realized that was the last thing I'd wanted him to do.

"NO!"  I shouted.

Fico continued. 

"Yes..." I sighed.

I was done for. He held me down with his hands and kept his mouth on me. The deep noises he made at the back of his throat made me melt into the mattress. My entire body twisted and I cried out again. Now I was sated. Uncertain. Confused. Content. Uncertain. Confused. Content. Repeat.

Fico moved quietly on the bed, his weight shifting the mattress. He was a shadow above me; gently slipping my panties up my legs. I stared up at his silhouette, completely still. As I looked at him, my racing heart started to grow sluggish and my limbs were dead weight. I'd been Fücko-fied to the bone and now I was going to pass out.

He slid off the bed and leaned over to pull the blanket over me. His back straightened, and he hovered by the side of the bed. Hesitating, as if he were going to say something to me. But he decided against it, as he often did, and stalked out of the room.

"What the fück?" I whispered and drifted into nothingness.

* * *

SHORT CHAPTER??? TELL JOKES TO MAKE FICO FINALLY SMILE & PERHAPS AN UPDATE WILL BE POSTED SOONER THAN NEXT WEEKEND. ;)

xoxo
Gossip Pirate

* * *

Join the FACEBOOK group for the Vendetta series for hot pics & conversations! The link is on my profile. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567899320090191/1661142787432510/?notif_t=like

* * *

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! Katrocks247 for all!