Abandoned...

*RIIINNNGGG* "Dang 6th period is done already??" Danny said to Beth. "Well you ready?"
"Not really..."
"Too bad let's go!" He grabbed Beth to the long bus ride home.
★10 minutes later★
"Yay! Your all here!" Danny said.  "Well c'mon I have any to be back by 7 o'clock!" Christine shouted
"OK OK! let's go then!" Said Danny "my stomach hurts" Kevin complained as the arrived at the front door of the house. It was a big mansion, black, vines everywhere, thousands of windows, and rusty busted up brown tall and fat doors. The handle was unusually large.
      "My heart is pounding 60 times per second" shouted Beth "everyone's is so grow up" Danny said rudly. "What don't you with your big old forehead" snapped Beth. "SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" Shouted Derek. "...you haven't talked all day I thought you we're gone" said Beth "haha.. ha yeah I mean I just don't feel like talking I guess" Derek said shyly. "Darek are you depressed or something because you're usually the enegenic one in the group." Danny said gently "No it's fine let's go" Derek said louder than before.
"Well who's going to open it?" Christine said.
"I will I guess" said Derek.
He ran up the steep steps and opened the squaky door slowly. *RRRRRRRR* went the door as Derek used all his force. "What the!?" Half way in he let go. "Im not doing that!" Shouted Derek in fear. Everyone screamed. But stood still, they couldn't move. It was all too shocking for them. And it wasn't from momentom. That was a fact because of how heavy it was.
"Danny goes first!!!" Everyone shouted. "No I refu-" Danny got inturupted as everyone pushed him in the dark room. "AAAAHHH!!!" Shouted danny in fear. Everyone was inside as the lights flickered on. "WHO TURNED THE LIGHTS ON!?" Beth screamed everyone was shaking not knowing what to do, then.. SLAM! went the door. The lights quickly flickered again and Beth was gone. They all ran separate ways leaving all their friends abandoned...