Ch 1

Ok so sorry for the spelling mistakes in this. I'm only updating this one so If you finish reading this chapter please tell me the truth on if you want more ❤️ thank you and enjoy
Meghan's pov

"Shalon will you hurry the hell up the case isn't gonna solve it self" I yell banging on the bathroom door.

"Don't rush me!" She yells opening the door.

"You look fine" she glares at be

"I look beautiful" she grabs the bag and keys off the table "let's go" she says opening the door. I sigh and follow.

*15 minutes later*

"Son of bitch" I say slamming my hands on the wheel of the car

"Goddamn Winchesters" Shalon says getting out of the car tucking the gun in the back of her pants.

"Hey ladies" Dean says turning around smiling "shouldn't you be out shopping or something"

I back handed him and Sam laughed. "Seriously how are you" he laughed

"I would be better if we gotten this case first" I nudge i him slightly. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Shalon having practical eye sex with Dean and Dean was just biting his lip scanning her body. I looked at Sam and he looked back at me. I pull him close and whisper "should we work the case while they do there thing" he nods.

Shalons pov.

Hot hot hot hot hot wait this is a Winchester I can't be thinking of him like this but he's doing it to me so no harm? His jaw is just the lip the he looks at me. I need him. I need him in me. "Shalon" he says in a low tone of voice. He knows what it does to me he turns around and looks at Sam and Meghan. "Hey Sammy" he says Sam turns around and looks at him Dean puts two thumbs up and sam nods. He grabs my wrist and drags me to the impala. The drive was silent until he started to glide his hand up my short skirt. A small moan escaped my lips causing Dean to grunt. As we entered the parking lot I don't think I've seen anybody run so fast in my life. I entered the musky hotel. It was a cheap hotel but I don't care its Dean. He throws me on to the bed and starts to unbutton his shirt. His abs were so chiseled my jaw was in hell by now. "What?" He laughs. "Uhh I uh im yea" he leans close and kisses my collar bone. He undoes my shirt then slides my pants off. He struggles with his belt as he watched me squirm under him. The rest was just a rollercoaster. There was a knock at the door. "Hey Dean are you two done yet" I could hear Meghan giggle from outside. "Shut up Sammy" he says putting his pants on. After we get dressed he opens the door and Sam and Meghan were laughing at the site. "Dean" Meghan says "what" he says back "you have something stuck to you" he looks at his arm and sees my panties "I hope those aren't yours" Sam to Dean. "Shut up Sammy" I giggle.

Meghan's pov

"So did you find the vamp that's killing people" Sam looks at me a little saddened. "What" I say looking his  away. "Nothing" he looks away quickly. I know when Sam is Lying. "Listen I'm over what happened in Mississippi" he looks at me "I know but I just I'm sorry" I place my hand on his face. "Its not your fault" he looked so guilty but what happened was crowleys fault. "Come mere" I say before placing a soft kisses on his lips. After we pull away he strokes my face with his thumb. "I'm sorry" he says. "Stop it" I say pulling away. "It's not your fault" I sit by the edge of the water and sigh. After a few moments Sam sits down next to me. "I'm sorry" he says again "Sam j just said it wasn't your fault" he looks me and smiles " I know that's why I was saying sorry" he laughs a little. He starts to lean in to kiss me again I do not hesitate to kiss back. "Can I ask you a question" Sam say hesitantly "yea" I respond "do you think you and shalon can come with me and Dean to live in our bunker and help us solve cases" I sat there for a second I know shalon wouldn't think twice before saying yes. "Ok" I say looking at him "it's been about 15 minutes do you think there done" he laughs "maybe it's Dean so I don't know" I shivered and saw. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. I feel so safe with Sam. It's he could my thoughts he tightened his grip waist a little. It was silent. It was perfect. About 10 minutes me and got in my blue Impala and his motel. We stood out side the motel door for a second "yeah there definitely not done in there" I look at him and laugh "what gave it was the 'oh yes' or the 'harder'" I pull out my wallet and look for cash. "Imma go look for vending machine.