chapter 5

Max's POV
"Max harder" the blond begged and I smirked as I kept thrusting in her watching her say my name over and over.
"Max"
She screamed with pleasure and I got up to take a shower. As I walked out with my towel around my waist I saw her fixing her red tight dress and smirk at me.

"A pleasure as always Mr. Anderson" she says and leaves. Haha my dad's assistants have to be good for something right!!

I stretched as I slipped on my tight black briefs and grey sweat pants grabbing my phone. I lay on my bed and look on Instagram and stop at a picture.
@AshleyDillard
I read the post and look at Blake and find myself biting my lip as i look at the picture. Damn she looked fucking hot in every picture. There were some from earlier with her regular hair color and her blushing over a sexy outfit. I looked through my contacts and found her and put it on speaker.
"Why hello Max" Ashley's voice says and I sigh.
"Hello Ashley" I say faking my enthusiasm.

"So your the little bug she caught huh?"

"I wouldn't say I'm little Ashley haha you know my rep"

"So would you give Blake her phone back"

"Oh I could but I won't because I wanna have a lil chat with you so she doesn't get her phone back"

Bitch

"So you gonna treat her like your others hoes"
I hear coughing in the background obviously it was Blake.

"Ashley I don't deny I'm interested in Blake but I don't think I want her for a toy yet" I say leaning on my back smirking.

"Ugh huh well here she is Mr. Anderson" Ashley says and then I hear Blake apologizing over and over. Isn't that cute how innocent she is haha.

"Blake I called because I wanted to tell you I thought you looked sexy as fuck with that new hair color" I say and can almost hear her blush.

"Max" she says embarrassed.

"What it's not like I'm gonna lie Blake. Anyway I want to see you tonight"

"Y-you do?"

"Of course I do. Plus I wanna see that new more sexy you and hear you moan my name again"

"Max..... Your being a perv"

"Aww baby don't you like my perv side I really wanted to treat you tonight"

"I'll go out with you Max but that's it deal"

"Whatever you say beautiful"
Honestly she's too easy to play with. Hmmm where should I take her tonight to get her to blush. I snap my fingers as I get the perfect idea and change into jeans with a blue v-neck shirt and black leather jacket with vans. Time to have a lil fun now....
********
Blake's POV
"So your going on a date with the perv huh" Ashley says and I sigh.

"I wouldn't really call it a date since we aren't dating"

"Ugh huh sure..... Your not wearing a dress Blake"

She hands me the outfit she bought me and I sigh.
"Ashley" I whine and she doesn't budge at all. I straighten my new hair then slip on the bralette and shorts with jacket and boots.
I look like a hooker!

"Ashley I'm not wearing this around Max" I say and she smirks.

"Might as well give him something to look at so he doesn't try nothing funny"

"Your kidding right? This says I'm a whore feel free to do whatever"

"Hey! I picked that out thank you very much and no complaining Blake besides he's here" she says and I cuss under my breathe.
********
"Awww did you wear that special for me" Max says with a smirk and I sigh.

"No I didn't Max so don't get no ideas" I say and he chuckles as we leave.

"So beautiful I'm taking you to the movies" he says and I nod then notice his hand on my thigh making circles with his thumb.
********
As we walk into the theater we sit in the very back and it's packed with people everywhere. He didn't tell me which movie but I hope I like it.
As it starts my eyes widen when I see it's Magic Mike XXL.... Is he Fucking serious I mean really????
As we sit through the movie I actually enjoy it but find myself getting turned on by a lot of the same scenes. As I cross my legs I see him smirk biting his lower lip looking at the screen and shrug it off. I feel the sudden cooling touch of his fingers trickle up my inner thigh and gasp.

"Max stop we're in public" I say shoving his hand away and he smirks then does it again but this time he unbuttons my shorts sliding his hand down and I grip the seat coasters.

"Max s-stop please" I shudder in a whisper as his fingers tease me.

"But I like you like this beautiful. Your in public and no matter what I do you wouldn't want attention on you" he smirks and I feel the sudden touch of his fingers sliding in me and gasp covering my mouth.

God he's dead so so Soooo dead. But this also feels really good at the same time and I bite my lip hard trying to keep in my moan and the movie ends and I button my shorts standing up.

"There's still more" he whispers and I shiver at the thought and sound of his voice.
*******
"Max why are we at this house?" I ask looking at the huge mansion.

"Because I wanted to bring you here beautiful" he simply says and takes my hand leading me inside before locking the door.
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
I'm in his house alone with him. I'm crazy I have to be.......

"Babe come here" he says sitting at a chair and pulls me into his lip biting his lip.

"Did you think those guys were hotter than me?"

"Um no why" I ask making the question stretch.

"Because I don't want you desiring another man. Your all mine Blake and only I can have you. Only I can give you the pleasure you desire" he says before crafting his lips into mine and I shiver at his touch.

"Max don't" I say and he smirks kissing my neck on my sweet spot..
God this isn't fair at all I mean this really isn't fair!!!.

Pic above is of our sweet Shawn haha cutie huh. Anyway can you believe Max and possessive problems haha