True Feelings and Confessions

Kenny P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Tweek actually kissed me. And told me that, he
... he likes me! Its such a wonderful feeling. This means I have a chance, finally. And its finally time to also show how I feel towards him. This is gonna be good.

As I was about to go out my house, I saw a blonde haired kid in front of my doorstep.
It was no other than Tweek.

"Tweek!"
I reacted. I looked at him directly, but he kept looking away.
"K-Kenny... I just wanted to tell you that..."
He started. I got real curious, and I wanted it in private. So before he could say any more, I grabbed his arm and dragged him into my room.

I locked the doors, closed the windows with curtains, and let Tweek continue.

"Okay... W-Well... I-I....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
love you..."

He finished. What? What did he say? He... loves me? That' kinda different from what he told me before. He accepted my kiss and kindness. In return he has the same feelings.... as mine? This is... this must be some sort of dream. And that I can't wake up somehow or... or maybe a curse of trickery and pervertedness?

"K-Kenny?"
He asked with worry. I snapped out of thought, and looked at him.

"Are you... for real?"
I asked.

He nodded, with a heart-warming smile. I blushed a bit, as I saw his smile. My heart saw how real the love I was feeling, and what Tweek was performing.

"I Love You too, Tweek."
I answered. He looked at me with his emerald eyes.
He hugged me warmly, and lovingly, and I didn't hesitate, I kissed his forehead.

That's how our love continued.