Who Are You People!?!

Snow's POV:
We all raced after Whale towards where Emma was. My heart felt like it was going to burst into a million pieces the farther we walked. when finally Whale stopped and thrust open a white door marked "Special Case".

He then quickly ushered us inside before swiftly shutting and locking the door behind us. I looked towards the bed where Emma sat looking dazed.
" well what's wrong with her?" David asked and Emma tilted her head to the side looking confused.

"Who are you people?!?!" She asked sitting up a little straighter.
"Where's Marcus?" She asked looking at each of us frantically.
"Who the hell is Marcus?" Killian asked and Emma frowned at us again looking like she was thinking intensely about something.

"He's I ....he's my husband." She blurted and both Killian and David looked flabbergasted and enraged.
"What Emma! What're you saying you're not married!" David hissed
"Who-who's Emma?" She asked looking panicked and I slowly sat down on the bed and looked her right in the eyes.

"You're Emma, Emma Ruth Swan. I don't know what that maniac put inside your head but its all lies." I told her firmly and she looked pained.
"Em-ma ?" She asked and I nodded and tears formed in her eyes.
"What's going on?" Her beautiful green eyes were clouded as I gently kissed her forehead and a white light spread throughout the room.

Emma gasphed clutching her head.
"Oh thank god I remember." She muttered and I laughed nodding with a wide smile.
"We have to get Regina, if I know one thing this man's trouble."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV :
I sat up with a gasp I was in the hospital. I groaned rubbing my head. What had happened here?

To Be Continued....
Hey guys please let me know what you think.