Chapter Two

"Stop moving."

Santana let a huff leave it to her mother to scold her for not being able to sit still. Its not her fault that these doctors seem to be taken a million years to clear her scans well maybe not a million years but it felt like it.

"I don't understand why doctors take forever just to clear someone." grumbled Santana.

"Theres other people that need medical help mija" Maribal sighed putting her hand over her forehead feeling a headache coming on.

"Are you okay?" Santana asked in concern voice her mother seem more then before. Like last week when she came home from her cheerios practice she noticed her mother seem to be distracted by constantly leaving the room to do whatever.

She titled her head to the side "You seem more protective and more tired."

Maribel was hesitate to answer "Its something buts not bad. I'll tell when get home later"

Santana eyed her for a moment before turning her head away. She knew what the signs show but she just wanted her Mother tell her first before she drops to conclusions.

Hours later after coming home the hospital receiving pain meds for her crack ribs Santana found her self staring up the ceiling in the guest bedroom in the Fields house. Her mom and Aunt went a few hours to do some shopping and perhaps some needed girl talk. After protesting to make her self get up out the bed she was laying in she made her way out the bedroom door making her way down the stairs to got to the kitchen. It was then she remember her cousin saying to her earlier that her and her friends will be all her house tonight.

"Shit" she hissed her breath she really wasn't ready yet to meet new people yet.

"You must the cousin." A voice said to her from behind.

Santana slowly turned around to see who was standing behind her. She came face to face to most intense hazel eyes she ever seen who had blonde hair that rested just above her shoulders. She couldn't scan the rest of the body of the blonde after all she is her cousin friend. She swallowed she one of the must beautiful girl she has ever seen.

She suddenly realized that the blonde was waiting for an answer. "Y-yeah..." she stammered. What the hell is wrong with her?!

Quinn felt a blush creeping up her cheeks She had seen the tanner girl checking her out. Don't go there Quinn your not even gay she said to her self.

"Im Quinn Fabray friend of em's" Quinn decided to introduce herself.

"Santana Lopez"

"Lopez? How are you related to Emily then?" Quinn asked curiosity.

Santana shrugged she really didn't know her mother side of the family "Dunno know." Quinn raised her eyebrows at the girl. She's avoiding.

"Hmph" was all Quinn let out.

Suddenly a new voice echo though the room breaking extreme awkwardness "I thought you got lost Q!" The blonde torn her gaze away from the tan girl turing to her right to see Emily standing there.

Emily then turned to see her cousin standing there looking slightly uncomfortable "I see you met my cousin then."

"Yeah"

"Santana do you want to meet the rest of my friends?" Emily asked.

San shook her head feeling the need to get away from the blonde before she does something stupid "Er no, Im going out for a walk"

Emily frowned. "Its 6:20"

"Yeah so? When my mom comes back just tell I took a walk" Santana turned around walking towards the front door grabbing her jacket on the couch on her way out.