#2 (Edited)

Jess and her friends at the top and there is a song to go with this chapter on the next slide

Victoria's P.O.V

We just finished English and Math, my friends and I are making our way to Science and I really hate that class and so do my friends, because Jess and her bitch friends are in that class also, that is why we hate Science so much that I think hell was about begin and oh did I for get to tell you that this is a school for werewolves, well their you go.

We walked through the door and as if on cue the school slut was in my face once again.

"Move. Out. Of. Our. Way." I said in a harsh tone in my voice.

"What are you going to do about it, shift and attack me."

"I will if you don't move out of my way." I said in a deadly tone and she finally moved out of my way and me and my group made it to our seats finally.

"I really want to rip her head off." I said.

"Just forget about her, she's not worth it right now." Said Sam and I nodded in agreemeant and just talked about random stuff until the teacher walked in and started the lesion.

After what seemed like forever the bell finally went, we headed out to lunch in the cafeteria to meet with the others, when we got there, we lined up to get our food and sat at the table and ate until the bell went.

Brrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg

As soon as the bell went we headed to gym class, I got changed into my yoga pants, fitness top and tied my hair back into a high ponytail, when we finished getting changed, we walked out of the changing room and into the gym, but then this amazing...

As soon as the bell went we headed to gym class, I got changed into my yoga pants, fitness top and tied my hair back into a high ponytail, when we finished getting changed, we walked out of the changing room and into the gym, but then this amazing smell hit me like a train, it smelled like Cinnamon and Vanilla, I asked the others if the could smell it and they said no, I new what this meant, it was the smell of my mate.

"Our mate." Said my inner Wolf Jade

I followed the smell and saw what I didn't want to see and neither did Jade.... 'our Mate' was with Jasmine who was Jess's older sister and when our Mate sniffed the air, I new he was smelling my scent, he saw me and new it was me as his Mate and look at me with regret and sadness I just walked out of the class not caring if the teacher was calling my name or if my friends followed me, I just had to get out of there, so I went back to the change rooms and got changed back into my other clothes and sat down, my friends came in, even the boys but they didn't care, all they cared about was if I was ok or not.

"Hey are you ok?" Asked Alex

"No." I said with teary eyes

"Why what happened?" Asked Emma

"I found my Mate."

"Ok and?" Asked Seth wanting to hear more.

"And I saw him with Jess's older sister Jasmine, together and it hurt me and my wolf Jade." I said and started crying harder at the memory, Mark sat next to me and gave me a tight side huge.

No one new this side of me, apart from my friends, my mum and dad but nobody else, if they did, they would think I'm weak.

I let go of Mark, got up and redo my makeup, the boys left the girls changing rooms and went to their own change rooms to get changed and so did the girls, when they finished getting changed, we went out the door I walked in to somebody and felt sparks and I knew it was my Mate.

"Mine." he said pulled me closer to him, I could tell he was an Alpha and I could hear my Wolf prrrr at the touch of our Mate.