Q - "Jealously"

Your best friend Brian invited you along with him to watch him film a challenge for a new episode.
You loved doing this because it was fun to tease Brian whenever he failed a dare or to congratulate him for completely winning.
The other guys Sal, Joe, and Murr were always so fun to be around and we're always joking about you and Q being like an old married couple. But to you he wasn't your boyfriend yet. He didn't know how you felt. And it killed you inside because every time you're around him your heart swells up and you feel like the only girl in the world. He probably didn't feel the same.
Joe spoke into the microphone, "Q, you have to read the question to the girl."
Q hesitated and asked the stranger the grueling awkward question successfully, but hiding his face due to the embarrassment.
The guys were dying of laughter but then Murr spoke,
"Flirt with her. Come on she's hot!"
Q then asked for her number and as you'd least hoped, he got it.
Brian came back from the challenge and chuckled with embarrassment.
"You guys are assholes."
He went to put a friendly hand around your back but you shrugged it off.
"What's wrong _____?"
"Nothing I just...it was really funny...good job on the number."
Brian kind of shrugged and laughed looking down at his feet.
"Yeahh.."
"Well I'm going to go now Q, see you later."
Q looked shocked and a little disappointed.
"We were supposed to go back to my place remember?"
You were just tired of the waiting and the hiding of your feelings it just became too much for you.
"Brian I-" he cut you off.
"Listen, I have to tell you something. "Can you just give me a second. Then if you want you can go home afterwards."
You felt your heart racing because he's never usually that serious with you. Sure you have your deep conversations, but he never told you to stop what you're doing.
"_____ I just have to let you know...."
He took the number and ripped it up.
"You're my best friend.. And...I don't know.." He couldn't look you in the eyes. He lost his confidence just within those few words, but then he looked up with you with the big brown glistening eyes.
You gently placed a hand on his cheek and all of a sudden he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in pressing his lips hard against yours.
Kiss after kiss, in a beautiful passionate mess you realized that Brian Quinn was the man who truly wanted you. He was the only one you could ever possibly want.
Gently, you both pulled your lips away to breathe at the same time. He couldn't take his gaze away from your eyes.
"I'm sorry, I just had to do that." He whispered. "For a while now actually." Q smiled and looked at his feet again.
You lifted his cheek up so that he was facing you again.
"Brian, I love you.."
"I love you too."
He brought you in to hold you in his arms. You could hear his heart beating fast and his body shuttering.
You didn't have to hide anymore. You felt perfectly complete knowing that the love of your life felt the same way.