Reenactment

"Here we are!" Sasho said. I gasped as I looked around the room. Four rooms, three bath rooms, a hot tub, and all the beds were king sized."Oh yeah, this is the life." Kiba said, jumping on a bed. I guess he was saying it's his now.

Naruto raced to the back balcony, looking down at the swimming pool below. There were two actually."I'm totally jumping in the deep end!" Naruto announced. I climbed onto the bed with the blue blanket and pillows and sighed.

"This is amazing!" I squealed."Don't get use to it." Taka mumbled."I'm sorry, what was said?" I ask, cupping my hand around my ear and leaning closer to hear him say it again."I said-"

"Taka! Enough. Let's leave our guests to get settled and tomorrow, we'll lead them to the location of the first exam." Sasho ordered his partner. The men left after Taka glared at me one more time. When they closed the door, I mumbled under my breath.

"This is going to be a long exam." Neji commented. I stuck my tongue out and layed back on my bed.

[*] Naruto [*]

Gray closed her eyes and I slowly climbed onto her bed next to her."Boop." I said and poked her nose."Do not boop on my nose." she said, opening one eye. I chuckled to myself and hung my feet off the edge of the bed."So, you wanna go check out the pool?" I ask."Absolutely." she said, opening the other eye.

"Did you even pack a bathing suit?" Neji asked. Suddenly, her eyes widen as if being struck with a knife."No, I didn't." she answers."Do not fret, Master Gray. I shall summon one for you." Willow says. She poofs away then poofs back, holding a blue bikini on a hanger in her mouth.

"Will this do?" she asks."That's too much."

"Actually, it's too little." Kiba says."Hey, instead of criticising me, why don't you worry about yourselves. Did any of you bring swim wear?" Gray asks, crossing her arms. Kiba and I hang our heads, obviously saying we didn't. Neji simply turned away.

"Allow me." Kash says, bowing and disappearing. He reappears with three pairs of swim trunks on the floor in front of him."Take your pick." he says. Obviously, I took the orange pair, Kiba took the black pair and Neji begrudgingly took the white pair.

"Thanks, Kash!" I said loudly. Gray goes the the bathroom and shuts the door. I take the second bathroom and Neji takes the third, leaving Kiba to change in the open.

[*] Kiba [*]

Akamaru turns around, letting me change without him looking. I take off my jacket and leave it on my bed. I take off my pants, my shirt (I know all you ladies wanna see that) and put on my black trunks.

Before the others came out, I put my jacket back on and sat on my bed."Perfect." Naruto said, stepping out of the bathroom. Neji stepped out and Just crossed my arms, staying silent.'Emo much?' I ask myself.

Gray steps out and so eyes land on her perfect figure. The blue from the bikini really made her eyes pop. My eyes popped too. My face turned bright red and I turned away for a second but couldn't resist another look.

"You look great, Gray!" Naruto shouted."Thanks, buddy. Kiba, what do you think?" she asked.'Why would she ask me?!'

[*] Neji [*]

Why the hell would she ask him?! He's probably gonna say something stupid!"Uh..y-you look awesome." he stuttered."Neji?" Gray then asked me. I turned to her and resisted the urge to beg her to take me back.

"What do you think?"

I looked at her and closed my eyes."At least put on some shorts." I spat rudely.'Why did I just do that?!'

"Hey, there's no need to be rude!" Naruto said."I'm not. She looks like a stripper."

'Shut up!'

Gray stood and stared at me before running back to the bathroom.

[*] Naruto [*]

I immediately followed Gray but just stood outside the door."Gray, are you alright?" I ask, pressing my ear against the door. She didn't answer me."Can I come in?" I ask.'Wait, why would I ask that?'

"Yes." she answered.'Wow.'

I slowly opened the door and peaked inside, seeing her sitting with her back against the side of the tub. I closed the door behind me and knelt down in front of her.

"Gray?"

"Why would he say that?" she asked."I was gonna ask you. I thought you two were together." I reply."Well, we were but we broke up since we realised we don't really....." she trailed off."I get it," I nod.

"But why was he so rude?" I ask, moving her hands from her face."I don't know." she shrugged."Well, don't worry about." I smile. She looks up at me, a single tear rolling down her cheek. I use my thumb to white it away and I help her stand up.

"You're beautiful no matter what you wear. Don't eve forget that." I demanded. She nodded and looked down."Can my beautiful best friend five me a smile?" I ask.

She shakes her head and looked away from me."Come on, I know you wanna smile." I said, slightly tickling her bare stomach. She pushed my hand away and groans."Give me a smile." tickled her again.

She groans and smacks my hand away again."Come on, you big baby, I wanna see you smile."

She tried to walk out the bathroom but I blocked the door."Naruto," she growled."You can't leave until you smile. Don't try to fake one either."

She crossed her arms over her chest and I tickled her stomach."Hey, stop it!" she said."Give me a smile."

"No"

"Smile"

"No!"

"Smile!"

"Stop it, Naruto!"

She finally smiled and laughed."Wow, two in one." I beam. She stopped laughing but kept the smile, to which I returned a smile."I never wanna see you cry again. You're beautiful and you shouldn't care what others say. I'll always be your best friend and I'll be there when you need me." I told her. She nodded and hugged my close.

We exited the bathroom and left our room.

[*] Kiba [*]

I followed Naruto and Gray down to the pool, still fighting the urge to go back and beat up Neji. I shook my head and focused on having fun.