The Truth

Tori's POV

Death was peaceful, almost painless. All I remembered was my vision fading out and falling into a deep, endless sleep. I couldn't see anything, but I heard voices in the distance."She's dead, isn't she?" "What if..." The voices then faded out, and I knew the answer to the first question; I am dead. I would never see Brooke again, never get a boyfriend, and never graduate. Well, I should've graduated last year...

But that's not the point. I'm dead, and there was nothing I could do about it. I saw a light ahead of me, and I knew that it was the end of my black-out journey. The light got brighter, and it consumed me. It didn't last long, though. I was suddenly pulled back into the darkness, and the light got smaller until it was gone.

I slammed into hard ground, but felt no pain. I opened my eyes and focused on my surroundings. It was a cave, and it almost reminded me of the Werewolves' territory.....I was alive! How was that possible? I remember dying, but apparently I was brought back to life. I then saw a figure lying in front of me and I stumbled backwards, startled.

The figure must've heard my movement, because it looked straight at me. "W-who are you?" I asked, and wasn't surprised to hear how hoarse my voice sounded.

"Tori?" The figure replied in a shocked tone, and I immediately recognised the voice. "It's Brandyn," he said, which I already knew that.

"You're alive also? Either that or we're still dead and were able to meet up," I say.

"Wait. You died? How?" Brandyn demands.

"There was a war between the Werewolves and Vampires. These other...things joined the Vampires in versing us. It ended in a draw," I explained.

"The Shapeshifters? Who else died?" He asks, and I thought for a moment. "And who killed them?" He added.

"Well, Tanner killed K.C, Lea, and I. Mckayla killed Izzy and helped kill Alex, who was also killed by Izzy and Sarah. Sarah was killed by Olivia, and that's it," I reply.

"So...are we dead? Or were we somehow brought back to life?" Brandyn asked (he's asking so many questions!).

"I don't know," I say, then hear footsteps in the distance. I freeze, then three figures walked into my view. The Werewolves.

"TORI!" They shout (this reminds me of when I got back from the Vampires' territory) in unison. I was then hugged by all of them at once.

"Woah! You know Brandyn's here too right?" I say, laughing. They then shout Brandyn's name and ran into the darkness to hug him. When I heard him cry out, I laughed again.

"I'm so glad you're alive!" Olivia says once they walk back.

"Wait. How are we alive?" I question.

They hesitate a moment. "Brooke resurrected you," Mckayla replies.

I was not expecting that. "How did she do that?" I ask, even though I guessed the answer.

"She's a Witch, Tori. She never told you so you wouldn't hate her," Olivia tells me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and walk to the opening of the cave.

"I'm gonna talk to her. Don't think about following me," I say, then phase into my Werewolf form. I had no idea where Brooke was, but I went to the one place where she might be. Her house. I phased back right before I arrived, making sure that nobody saw me. I walked up to the door and knocked, waiting sort-of patiently.