Chapter 1

"Charlotte,you better give me back my food!" I yelled at my best friend. "Don't use my full name Victoria," she sneered,oh its on."Don't. Call. Me. That!" I screamed tackling her and taking my food back." Okay, geez Vicky,we really need to get out of this town for a little cause your going crazy." Charlie said sitting next to me. I shrugged and continued to eat my food. "Sure, Charlie, where do you want to go?" I asked while washing my plate. "Uh I don't know maybe LONDON!! We have only wanted to go there since we were six!" Charlie exclaimed." Omg your right! Now is our chance to go!" I shouted dancing with her." We're going to London PickleBrains!!" I screamed at her. "I know CheeseFace!!" She yelled right back. Yeah we have some weird nicknames for each other. We decided to post a video of us singing on YouTube since we mainly just do weird things on our channel. We sang A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. After we uploaded it we went to the store and bought a lot of random things we will probably use in our next video. As we were going to make the new video though we saw something that could change our lives forever. In less than two hours we had gotten 2 million views on our video of us singing.