Hospital?

Katherine's POV

Beeping.

That's all I can hear. It's calming and annoying at the same time. My eyes are still closed but I can hear. It's not distant anymore. No. Now it feels like it's right next to my ear. My head is pounding. I have to wake up. I just have to, it's like my brain hit a switch, because my eyes fluttered open. My eyes were blinded now by the lights.

Oh god, am I in heaven?!?

My eyes finally adjust. I'm in a room, might be a hospital? I don't know, it hurts to think. Oh god my head.

Stupid Graham, next time I see him I'll get my boot and stick it straight up his a-

"Oh, your up?" A nurse comes in, cutting me out of my rant. She must have saw my confuse look because she started talking again.

"You are in a hospital, yeah, your friends brought you in saying you hit your head really hard on the ground, then you past out. Are you feeling better? How's your head?" The nurse said walking up next to me.

"I have a massive headache." I said. Oh, there's my voice.

"I'll go get your meds." Before she walked out I called after her.

"Are my friends still here? Can they see me?"

"All six of them are still out there. I mean they were getting kind of annoying, you know? They asked five thousand times if you were awake and if you were okay. They really care about you." She said smiling. "And I'll bring them in once you have taken your meds, okay?"

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

The time care about me?

The nurse came back in with a pill and a cup of water. "Here, take this it will help with the headache." She said with a smile. "I'll go get your friends." I nod and smile at her and say a silent 'thank you'.

I take a deep breath. Next thing I hear is shoes squeaking against the tile floor, whoever they are their running. When the people came to a stop it was right outside my door, I look over to see the group looking at me wide eyed.

"What?" After I said that they all came in and hugged me oh so tightly. I laughed.

"Aw, guys." I laugh lightly. When they pull back I look at them closely.

Neha:
She had red puffy eyes, you can tell she had been crying. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, obviously she was stressed out by this.

Yo-Yo:
His eyebrow that was starting to grow back, was now practically gone again. He was also stressed. I can tell just by looking at him he cares about my well being.

Lyle:
Lyle's eyes were a little red and a little puffy, I guess he was crying too. His hair was also a mess, almost as if he head been pulling on it.

Nick:
Nick also looked like he had been stressed out over the whole thing. He looked at me as if he poked me I'd break.

Billy:
Billy looked the exact same as Nick. If he would even brush a finger over my arm I would pass out again.

Stuart:
He looked worse then all of them. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. His nails look like they had been bitten off. His hair was not sticking up anymore now it was flat, which didn't look that bad if you ask me. He looked stressed also.

They do care for me.

"Thank god, you're alright. We were talking one moment and you fall to the ground the next. You freaked us out Katherine. The paramedics said when you hit your head, you must of hit a rock because, the back of your head was bleeding. Like, alot." Neha explained to me. Before I could speak Lyle spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell us you were about to pass out?"

"I don't know, I was to busy trying to get the ground to stop spinning." I said smiling a little. I did criss-cross apple sauce and scooted over a little bit. I looked at Neha and patted the spot next to me with a smile. I thought she was going to shake her head but she just smiled and took the spot next to me.

"Come on, sit." I said pointing at my large hospital bed. After that they all took a sit, except Stuart, who just stood there, staring at me.

"Stuart, I'm fine. Okay? I'm not going to break if you sit down." I scooted more towards Neha a little more and patted the spot on the other side of me. He slowly walked around the bed and sat next to me. Everyone started talking about the next challenge. I could tell Stuart was still uneasy so I looked down at his clasped hands I took my hand and grabbed one of them, I unclasped one of his hands and held on to it. He looked down at our hands and relaxed. I took a deep breath and listened to the rest of what Lyle was saying.

Oh, what will tomorrow bring?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hey guys,

How are you guys doing today?

Did you guys like it?

What should their ship name be?

Love you guys,
Viviana Hope