To Love Till The End (Interracial/Lesbian)

• Flash Back •

"Baby you know I love you"

"Mhm"

" Baby c'mon don't be like this!"

I sat there, waiting for her to finish her rant as I continued typing away on my laptop. It was my first whole month of college and I was already hearing my girlfriend- correction EXgirlfriend- plea to me to take her back.

"Ugh Yasmine you know I love you. Why the fuck you actin like this?" she screamed. I pulled the bluetooth out my ear as I felt it ringing from the sound. As much as I wanna study, I knew I couldn't do so with Jay on the phone.

Ohkaye let me fill yall in, I'm Yasmine Marie Sanchez. Im 19 years old, living across the country- away from my family- studying at Berkely University in New York. Currently, I was failing my class because Jay, my ex, wouldn't stay off my ass. Long story short, she was just a past with memories.

"Man look Ima call you back" I said quickly before hanging up, not waiting for a response. I flung my phone to the floor before landing face first on my bed. Today was a very stressful day for me. Not only did I have a 1000 word essay due by 12 tonight, I also had to meet up with my bestfriend Christina for our 'bestfriends date'. I honestly wish I could cancel, but I know if I do I wouldn't hear the end of it.

I groaned as I sat up, glancing towards the closet trying to figure out what to wear. I swayed my legs as I thought of what to wear. Finally, I jumped up and started flinging clothes left to right. After searching for what seemed like ages, I finally found what I was looking for. A short, black, form-fitting dress along with my black pumps. I already knew where we were heading so I quickly chose my outift that I thought would fit the occasion.

This club called Sinister. Fits my outfit perfectly huh? Yeah thought so.

I threw my clothes on the bed as I stripped out my sweats and t-shirt and quickly stepped in the shower.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I stood infront of the mirror curling my hair and applying make-up. I smiled as I eyed myself. I'm glad I got my mom's genes. My greyish-blue eyes with my pink, pouty lips along with my tan complexion and my long jet-black curly hair. As for my body- well thats a different story.

I sat on the bed lotioning my body as my phone began ringing.

"Yesss?" I sang into the phone.

"Hey hunn what you so happy for?" Christina (also known as Chris) asked. I smiled as I heard her voice.

Chris has been my bestfriend since I was a child. At first, I hated her because she always picked on me during elementary. It was until one day, I was about to get jumped by a group of nasty ass putas, she defended me and ever since then we were inseperable.

Chris was the definition of a tom-boy, stud- hell you name it. Ever since high school she was always the popular athletic one, even if I was an outcast and the quiet one, she still hung out with me. When I finally came out to her of course she was estatic, yet she said she already known.

"What, I can't be happy to hear from my bestfriend who I haven't seen in a whole month?" I asked, frowning.

I heard her laugh that intoxicating laugh that could brighten any mood. "I never said that ma. But is you almost ready cause I'm finna be there in a minute." She replied.

I rushed around the room, grabbing my bag and putting my money in, before pulling on my heels. "Yeah im ready" I said, grabbing my perfume and spraying it.