Chapter 1

•Warning Mature Sexual Content•

"This feeling over whelms me, the swelling of the heart, I never truly thought I'd be this happy at the start. You take me by the hand and lead me by heart- over a beach of sand, through the grasses that we part. With you, I let go of intuition, sound, and mind. My feelings I cannot help, but to show a person who is so kind, you kiss my lips so tender, embrace me through the night. To you I have surrendered myself so hold on tight, so strongly you hold my hand and whisper softly in my ear I really feel that you understand everything you hear. I lose myself in you, this close I have never been....these feelings are so new....to have a lover as my friend."

~Unknown

*****************************

• 5 years later •

"Uuhh oh my god right there!" I moaned as Dev pushed her strap deeper into me. I panted as I digged my nails into her shoulders.

The chair screeched against the force of Dev fucking me. I felt the tension building in my abdomen. I knew I was about to reach my climax. I groaned when she pulled out of me, causing her to smirk. She picked me up, and pushed her strap back into me, causing me to scream out in pleasure.

"Oh mi dios carajo me papi!" I moaned, wrapping my legs around her waist. She chuckled, placing her hands on my waist and quickened her pace. I gripped her dreads and grinded against her monster.

"Te gusta ese bebe'? Quieres ma's?" she whispered in my ear. If there was any stage of getting turned on more, that would have been me, hearing her speak spanish so fluent.

"Si papi!" I purred, before capturing her lips in a heated kiss. She pulled out of me and threw me over her shoulder causing me to giggle. I yelped as she smacked my ass, making her way to our room.

She threw me on the bed, gripping the front of my shirt pulling me towards her, before attacking my lips in a passionate battle, which of course she won.

She pulled away, flipping me over and pushed her strap back into me. I bit down hard on my lip, as I gripped the sheets on the bed. I pulled up, proping up on my knees and my hands, as she gripped my waist pounding deeper into my juice covered p*ssy.

"Ooh my god! Faster! Faster please faster!" I moaned, bouncing my ass back on her strap. She pulled hard on my hair, causing me to quicken my pace.

"Ooh fuck that feels soo gooood!" I purred, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head. She slowed down her pace, pushing my upper body flat on the bed, and roughly pushed into me before slowly pulling out and repeating the process.

I bit my lip, feeling the heat radiating and the tension building from my body. Her pace quickened, as she placed her hands on my shoulders. I moaned loudly, spreading my ass cheeks for her as she continued with her pleasureable punishment.

"Ooh my God I'm cumming!" I screamed, feeling the tension release and the juices running down my legs. I layed flat on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Dev always knew how to make me hit cloud 9 as much as Chris did. Only difference was Dev was the rough, hard-core type while Chris was the soft, steady one.

I honestly wouldn't want them any different.

*****************************

I tied the front of my shirt, and pulled on my panties, feeling Dev's eyes trained on my ass. I turned around smirking, as she sat there rolling a blunt. She eyed me, before calling me over with her finger.

I walked over, sitting on her lap and wrapping my arms around her neck, lightly pecking her lips. I stared into her light brown eyes, rushing into a world of just me and her.