Locket - Request

Tis a request!

This is Tiger_lily2000 's WoF OC Locket, which I completely forgot about... :/
She's the first full-body dragon I've done on this new app! I really like how she turned out, except for the resolution. I promise it's much better than it looks! But those wings look like gold! GOOLD GOOLD GOOLD, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOOLD GOOLD GOOLD GOOLD!

Ahem. So, my FRENCH teacher has it in his Québécois mind that I'm record myself talking for an hour straight. That means if I mess up, I have to restart everything. This is a terrible idea because first of all, who can actually keep talking continuously for an hour? Also, he gave us this assignment as homework over the weekend.
"But who cares if it's over the weekend?" Well, this weekend is Canadian thanksgiving (Yes, it's in October!) and lots of people travel to go see family over this weekend, so when does one have the time to complete this project? I have no idea. I've got it better, but this time, family (keep in mind my mom has 10 siblings, who are all married and have kids and sometimes grandkids, obviously they're not all coming, but STILL) will come to me to celebrate my dad's and my birthdays. Third, if you add this to the normal amount of homework...

Yeah you get the picture.