Chapter 30

May finally got flint. She rushed to a crafting table. The iron igot was still in her hand.

As soon as she'd crafted it, she made the nether portal. She entered it and felt dizzy and watched as everything faded and she blacked out. 

                                                                                     ***

Jena and Megan were just sitting there talking.

"Do you think we should go look for another portal?" Jena asked.

"It might be a good idea to" Megan replied. They got on the ghasts back and looked for another portal.

After hours of exploring the nether, they found nothing.

"Maybe the other portal's gone too" Jena told Megan. She nodded in agreement.

They flew on anyways. They heard something, but they assumed it was just a ghast that flew into lava.

When they finally got back to the place they were waiting, they saw a new portal had been made.

"I think they made this when we were gone" Jena suggested.

"They must have" Megan agreed.

"One of us should see if anyone's still in here" Jena told Megan. "The other should go back"

Megan and Jena looked at each other for a minuet, deciding who would go back.

"I'm staying" they both said at the same time.

"No, I am!" They talked at the same time again. "Quit it!! No, you quit it!! I'm the one who's gonna be staying! This is getting us nowhere. Why don't we both just stay?" They were a bit freaked out that they were saying the same thing at the same time. They'd both seen it on lots of TV shows, but never in real life!

They decided just to both stay and look when Hope came in.

"Hope?" Jena asked.

"Ya, I'm here!" Hope replied. "But where's May?"

"May was in here?" Megan asked.

"Ya, and we were wondering why she was taking so long." Hope answered. "She was sent in here to get you two! What happened with the portal anyways?"

"I don't know" Jena began, "but Herobrine was here and I've got a feeling it has something to do with him!"

They stopped talking for a while until Megan suggested that they go find May.

"This is the complete opposite of what was suposed to happen!" Hope told Megan and Jena.

They looked for May for hours. She didn't seem to even be in the nether.

When they finally found her, they saw she was facing off alone with Herobrine's minions.