Chapter [1]

...[Disclaimer: I Don't own Naruto! If I did...this is one version of what this Anime would look like...]

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke-Kun!" A pink haired girl that I knew as Sakura Haruno, queen bitch of Konoha High School screamed across the school's parking lot to me.

I turned around with a scowl on my face, the girl was great in bed but horrible to talk too. Actually, she was one of the reasons I had a break up with my girlfriend recently. Sakura and I had been caught doing the dirty in my bedroom, when my mother had allowed my girlfriend to enter the house when she thought I wasn't home yet. In actuality, I was having intercourse with the pink haired slut because my girlfriend didn't want to lose her virginity to me until we had hit our first year anniversary in our relationship. I remember her reaction as if it had just happened as soon as Sakura's face came into view.

Flashback

Three knocks and a doorbell ringing were heard down stairs. "Just a moment!" Came my mother's voice but I ignored her, preoccupied with drilling my slut's brains out.

Naruko's POV

Knocking and ringing the doorbell to my boyfriends house, I heard someone say 'Just a minute!' So I patiently waited. After a second, Mikoto, Sasuke's mother answered the door.

"Hey, come on in sweetie! Sasuke-Kun isn't home yet, he should be back soon. If you'd like, you can wait here?" Mikoto Uchiha said.

"Hey, Mrs. Uchiha. I'd love to wait for him." I said in a polite tone. I was holding something I had made homemade for my Sasuke and I walked in and stood in the entryway next to the stairs that led to Sasuke's room.

The door was shut to his room, "Hey! If it isn't my gaming buddy!" Itachi said, coming down the stairs from his room.

"Hey Itachi-Kun." I said with a simple smile.

"Mom, you said Sasuke's not home?" Itachi asks with a weird look on his face.

"Yes dear." Mikoto says simply, facial expression confused that he would ask.

"Then why is his TV on music channel and why did I hear him talking with someone when I walked down the steps?" Itachi asks.

"He must've came in when I was out in the garden." Mikoto said, she had a wandering look like she was displeased that her son could sneak by without her noticing.

"I could go check for you, maybe he just left the TV on?" I said.

"Of course, go right on up sweetie." Mikoto said and smiled her kind smile before disappearing into the kitchen with Itachi joining her asking if she had bought apples for apple crisp tonight.

Smiling, I walked up the stairs and knocked lightly on the door. It was unlocked, and Itachi was right. He did hear music and definitely Sasuke's voice...but who was he speaking too? Why did it sound like he was sick, moaning and moving around? I thought to myself. I turned the door handle and peeked in, what I saw made my eyes go wide and my brain immediately go numb.

"Sasuke?" I shouted loud in horror as I dropped the glass dish that I had been holding. When the plate hit the ground with a crash, the sounds stopped except the music. Sasuke turned towards his door and looked to see blonde hair mixed with frightened blue eyes. His face went from lulled by sexual desires to horror in a split second. He got out of bed and threw the blanket at the pinkette while trying to zip up his pants. My breath hitched and I ran for the door.