The Big Change Pt.1

Setting:Backstage @NXT

(JoJo's POV:) NXT Was Off The Air,All The Divas And Superstars We're backstage. Meanwhile I'm Bathroom With my Best Friends,A Former NXT Women's And Divas Champion Paige,And Former NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks."So,We're all riding together tonight...Right ?" Sasha Says Straightening Her Bright Red Violet Hair. "Yeah,We'll Pick Up Food On The Road This Time." I Say Sitting On the Bathroom Counter top Looking At My Phone. "Oh,Umm Not Tonight.I'm gonna Be Busy Tonight Training.But Don't worry,I'll get a Ride someway." Paige Says Leaning On The Counter Top. "Oh.Ummm Okay Then." I Say Looking at Her Confused."Ya Sure You don't want us to drive you ?" Sasha Says Halfway Sitting On The Counter In between me."Yup ! A Hundred Percent sure !" Paige Said Smiling At us.A It got Really Quiet All Of A Sudden,Until Paige's Phone Rang.I'll Take this Outside Girls." She Walked Out the Bathroom,Quietly Answering her Phone."Okay,That Was Weird." Sasha Said Sitting Next To Me On the counter ."Yeah Very,Do you think She's Hiding Something From us ???" I Say As I'm messing with my hair. "Nah,She wouldn't do that.We're her best friends.Why Would she do that ? Unless....." Sasha Says Looking down Thinking."SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND !" I Scream. "Joseann Keep your voice down !" Sasha Says Covering My Mouth. I Mumble "Sorry" Then Cross My legs Sitting on the counter top."It's Cool,She Might....But Who Could It Be ?" Sasha Said. "I Dunn-" I Said Until I Hear The Speaker Say,"The Following Superstars And Divas Come Into the NXT General Manager's Office,"Renee,Corey,Rusev,Zahra,Finn,Lana,Summer Rae,Becky,Charlotte,Sasha And JoJo.Again Renee,Corey,Rusev,Finn,Lana,Summer Rae,Becky,Charlotte,Sasha And JoJo Please Report To The NXT General Manager's Office Please,Thank You"."We'll Talk About It Later,Let's Head to the Office Before We Miss Anything Important.Me and Sasha Walked Out the Bathroom and Went our Separate Ways To The Office.

(Sasha's POV:) I'm walking In the Halls,About 2 In a Half minutes Away from The NXT GM's Office.I Was In Boots With Heels I Didn't want to run or be late so I Started Running,I Wasn't looking so I fell. "I'm Sorry" I Said As I Got Up.Then I Realized I Bumped Into My Boyfriend The "Showoff" Of WWE Dolph Ziggler."Oh,Hey Babe !" I Said getting Up Hugging Him."Hey.You must be on your way too that meeting Since Your running,In Heels." He Said Looking at Me."Haha Yeah,I'm on my way there Now.I'll Text You Later I Guess." I Said."Yeah,But I'm gonna be busy For A Few Days .I'll try to text you as much As I Can Babe." He said As He scratched His Head."Oh Okay..." I Say with a Bit of sadness In My Voice."Yeah,I'm Sorry Baby.You better get to that Meeting though,I Don't want you to miss Anything Important.I'll See Ya Later Babe,Love You." He said Kissing my forehead."Ok Bye." I Said.And I Started Walking Again.He has been Busy For the past Few Weeks and We haven't hanged Out In A While,Maybe There's another Girl and He's Not telling me about her.Maybe It's His Girl Best Friend,Alicia Fox.They've known Each other for a while,But Maybe Victoria and Him Have A Thing now.Just Thinking About If That Is True,Makes Me Tear Up A little.I Wiped A Tear Then I Get A Text Message From JoJo.

Messages

JoJo:Wya (Where You At) ??? I'm At The Office Already.

Me: I'm Coming I Just ran Into someone,When We leave Later Tonight.We need to talk ASAP Sis.

JoJo: Kk.Just Hurry Up.

Me: Alright,Coming Now.

JoJo: K.

I Locked my Phone And Kept walking.I See a Friend Of Mines Zahra About to leave the Arena But then I Ran up to her. "Hey ! Zahra Where Ya goin ? Aren't you going to the meeting ?" I Said Looking at her confusingly And Nervously."I Went already,They're releasing me." She Said Smiling.I Just looked At her confused for a sec Because she's smiling..."Why are you smiling ? Aren't you sad ? Don't you Feel Like crying ? Wasn't It your dream To Be a WWE Diva ???" I Said Holding Her and Looking at her crazily."Sasha's There's Plenty of more Chances and Companies Out there for people Like us,I'm sure Someone else will sign me,Hopefully." She said still Smiling looking happily."Ummm Ok Then,Your right I Guess...Well I Don't wanna Be any more Late so I'll See Ya around Girly." I Say to her."Yeah,I'll see ya later Sasha." Zahra Said Hugging me then Leaving out the arena.

(JoJo's POV:) I'm Walking to The NXT GM's Office.I'm Kinda Excited But Then Nervous.Last Time I Was In The GM's Office I Did get good News But I Feel Like this time I'll get bad news.I Was about to walk Into the office But I Saw NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Running out the Office Crying. I Stopped her from running And Said "Whoa,Whoa, Whoa,Zahra What Happened ?" "The-The-They Released Me !" She said Crying Loudly."Oh My God....Awe Zahra,I'm so Sorry." I Hugged Her as she Was Sobbing Louder and Louder Every Minute."It's Fine,It's not your fault JoJo." She said Hugging Me Back. "Well I Gotta go to the Office now,I'm really sorry To hear that Girl.I Hope Another Wrestling Company Hires you,Because Your Really an Amazing Wrestler,I'm sure TNA Or Ring Of Honor Would Sign You." I Say Walking next to the Office Door About to Open the door."Thanks Girl,I'll see ya Later JoJo." She says Wiping her tears Smiling a little while walking Away.

I Walk Into the Office And I See the Room Fuller than Ever.