The End

I looked up from the Crank Camp (what most crazy kids called it). I saw Thomas he was staring right at me with his big brown eyes. I had to look away, if I made eye contact with him he would walk over to me, and that is the last thing I want to happen.

I try and take a quick glimpse to see if he is still here, not only was he here but Thomas was headed straight for me!

I turned quickly around and started to walk. Faster, and Faster*. I could hear Thomas's voice call out my name in the thick musky air. The more I walked the louder he got, which meant that more cranks started to stare.

Luckily I could still run with my injured foot. Last thing I heard was a crank saying " he obviously doesn't want to see you immunie.

Later that day I realised that the more hours that went by the more dangerous I got, and the more crank I turned. I was miserable. Everywhere I went I was scolded or ignored. Why Was my life ending out like this? I thought we were going to make it to the safe heaven. Thomas promised me in the maze that we would make it out and never live bad again. I guess he was wrong.

I looked up and noticed someone familiar. His name was missing in my off mind today. Wait* it was Thomas. I think we used to be friends but I don't remember much of my old life.

He walked past the huge group of cranks. The ones who didn't have any sanity left. Once he reached where I was sitting he asked me if I was every coming back to the gladers.

I looked up... And I said" Thomas what's in your bloody hands?" a gun he replied. And with my Last words of sanity I said" Thomas shoot me please I can't take it." And the last things I saw was Thomas, my best friend pull the guns trigger.