Bills (crazy) Plan

👑 Bills POV👑

Hey! Who are you to call my plan crazy! I'm the author...I can kind of do what I want bill... ... well, you still suck! Whatever, why don't you just tell them what happened when dipper showed up! That was the plan! Sorry for all of you disgraceful humans out there. Me and this person just don't see eyes to eye. Haha eye joke! Anyway, I should tell you my part of the story when pinetree showed up. I was sitting on my throne looking into my crystal ball, overlooking my human slaves. It was really the only thing that entertains me these days. Then I heard someone cough behind me. I turn around and see pinetree looking quite proud of himself. That can't be good. When he's proud of himself he usually just killed someone or made a really good nightmare. Neither of which I told him to do. "mind telling me why you have that stupid look on your face?" I suspiciously ask him. He floated in front of my throne when he answered. "oh, I might have just gotten the only thing that could have killed you, along with mine and your most hated demon of all time on one mission..." he said with a smile on his face. All I could do was look at him dumbfounded. He must be lying I think to myself. Pinetree was either reading my thoughts or my expression, but he then pulled out the amulet. And sure enough there was tiny black swirls inside of it. "you...d-did what?" I still ask not believing my eyes. "Um do I really have to repeat myself? Ugh, fine. Y-o-u-r e-n-e-m-y i-s~" "I got it you idiot I just can't believe it!" I shouted at him. I was now slowly floating upwards with blue sparks spearing in the air. "you OK? You look a little shocked? Did you not think I could do it or something." he asked with a devilish smile. I calmed down a little bit then. Floating down towards him, I yanked the amulet away. Looking at it closely now I could definitely see "renegade." I believe that is what he liked to call himself now. I then teleported the amulet to its heavily guarded place in my secret dungeon. Which is my bedroom. Then I did something I didn't know I could do. I hugged pinetree. I hugged him. He was just as suprised as I was when I pulled away. (this is not billdip!) With a firm handhold on his shoulders, I said something I didn't think I could say. "thank you pinetree" Now he was looking at me dumbfounded. "uh, your welcome...I guess?" he said without looking away from my eye. Then I started to get awkward and I let go of him. Then it seemed as if something formed in his head. "hey Bill, now that you have the only thing that can kill you, what now?" This question really took me by surprise. What would I do now? Sure, the resistance was still out there, but there no match for me now. Plus, everyone is afraid of me, so i don't have any entertainment scaring people if I already know that their scared. Finally, what kind of entertainment would I have? Pinetree is a demon now so I can't torture him, I killed gideon, and torturing someone I don't know isn't any fun. He had a really good point. "I don't really know...for once" I simply stated. Then an idea started to form in my head. It was a completely insane and ridiculous idea, and I loved it. The plan also had no point other than split the resistance even more than they already were. "I have an idea! We can make shooting star demon! Then I can give her to my brother tad as a gift since he doesn't like me that much!" when I said this, I thought pinetree would love the idea. But all I saw on his face was uncertainty. Why, I don't really know. He could be immortal with his twin sister! For him that would be awesome! Unless he was gaining feelings again for star...no that's impossible. But from what he said next, it proved to be possible. "I think that we should just, you know, leave them alone. When I gave shooting star a nightmare, I saw a side that I hadn't seen in a long time. I miss her, but she doesn't deserve what I've been through. No one deserves that." oh no. It's worse than I thought. He is thinking about others. And the number one rule with demons is you don't think about others, only yourself. I might have to take drastic measures to make sure he doesn't do anything crazy. But before I do that, I will have to try and talk some sense into him. "pinetree are you crazy! Don't you remember the number one rule of being a demon! This is your life now and you can't change any of that. So get whatever this talk came from out of your mind!" This was basically a last attempt to get him to understand. But he didn't listen. "No! I'm not the one who's crazy! Your the one who's crazy for not thinking about other people! And I can change my life, starting with this!" he said while throwing some blue fire at me. I managed to dodge it just in time and it hit the wall burning a painting. I really didn't want to do this, but he is leaving me no choice. Quickly I summond the amulet again before he could throw another fire ball. Then I began to chant.

🌲dippers POV🌲

As soon as Bill started chanting I knew that I was in trouble. I could feel a pain in my gut that was almost unbearable. The only thing that kept me from collapsing was picturing mabel as a demon. Of all the horrible stuff that she could be capable of. Just like the things I was. I could never see mabel like that, never. I would rather die. Which is basically what I was about to do only I wasn't necessarily dying. I was only getting stuck in a necklace. But the person in there...oh no. Then I finally felt myself get turned into a vapor and get sucked into the amulet. It was my first experience being in the amulet and I did not like it one bit. At first I couldn't see anything. Then all at once everything came into view. It was sort of a coastal setting, only I couldn't feel any heat. Everything around me was black and white. The only noise that could be heard was the light rustling of the palm fronds in the trees. As soon as I began to stand up, I was immediately knocked down again by an unforeseen force. But I knew exactly who it was. When I began to lean up again, I felt cold firm hands come around my throat. I tried to struggle free but I was emobablized by the body on top of me. The hands on my neck seemed to be stuck like glue. And like a constrictor, every time I tried to pry the hand away they seemed to squeeze even tighter. After a short while my attempts to break free began to become weak and slowed. The last thing I saw with my eyes was my exact duplicate ontop of me, with a very determined look on his face. That was all I could make out of his face though, as my vision began to become blackened and blurred. Then my eyes fluttered shut, as if giving up. Eventually, I stopped struggling all together, and embraced my inevitable death. I saw my life flash before my eyes. My body stopped trying to wriggle free and was calm under his heavy body. I could see me and mabel at school with mabel defending me from my bullies. My fingers stopped straining and relaxed. I saw all of my friends, even though I had so few. My hands let go from theirs, and rested on the ground. With still a little sliver of life left, they twitched as if they never wanted to let go. The last thing I saw, was mabel floating infront of the portal. The moment that changed everything. With that image still imprinted on brain, I felt my whole body relax, with my arms and legs limp and useless. I could now feel the cold and wrinkly hands of death grasp me tightly. And I did nothing to resist them, allowing myself to fall into a deep and never ending void of inky blackness, never to be seen again.

I have to say this right now. Writing the end of this chapter ripped my heart out. It gave me a really bad feeling in my stomach too. So if any of you think that writing this was easy,  IT WAS ABSOLUTE TORTURE...