"sorry"

this chapter is dedicated to tronnorscutie for giving me ideas and being an active little shit

connor's pov. (this was requested and i laughed to hard not to make this a real thing so)

It was around midnight now and after watching the newest episode of "Scream Queens" we decided to head off to bed. Yes, I made sure he was ok with watching a scary film before actually turning it on and he reassuringly said yes. Hope he doesn't have another nightmare.

I brushed my teeth and took off my t-shirt and pants, so I was left in my boxers. Contrary to popular belief I do not whiten my teeth, they are just all natural pearls.

After washing my face, I plugged my phone into the outlet behind my bedside table and slid under the soft, warm sheets.

It was around 1 A.M. when I was woken up by a series of groans coming from Troye's room. Shit, he must be having another nightmare. I knew we shouldn't have watched it.

The door was closed but I rapidly turned the knob and swung the door open.

After seeing what was going on in Troye's room and sprinted as fast as a little boy can back to my room, and shouting "SORRY!"

Boy oh boy I totally was not expected that. What I walked into was probably of having a nightmare. He had been jerking off and I just happened to be the one to walk in on it.

Pretty awkward. But in the back of my mind I kind of wanted to stay. Never mind that.

Yikes. From what I saw he's got a pretty good thing going on there, if you know what I mean.

I try to shoo all the dirty thoughts in my mind away before I would repeat the actions of small, innocent Troye. And we wouldn't want that to happen? Probably would turn into an even worse situation.

The time was rounding to 2 and I was exhausted. I really hope he doesn't bring it up tomorrow.

I close my eyes and try my best to drift off to sleep without any 'interesting dreams'.

author's note:

sorry my updates have been slacking a lot lately but i got some adult tooth taken out from under my gum in surgery so i look like troye after getting his wisdom teeth out. gah this is so short and cringeWORTHY
xx