Chapter 2

I ran through the foggy forest, looking left to right to make sure I was still ahead of the person chasing me. I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead, down to my nose until it touched my lips. I panted, running as fast as I could for as long as I could. I had no clue what else to do.

Suddenly, I felt my arms being grabbed and I was lead to another direction through the forest. I tried fighting this person and running the opposite way but their grip was as strong as iron. I was practically forced to run with them.

More fog surrounded me and I felt my captor's grip get stronger. I was not see their face through the fog, but I could make out the person's short, golden hair, bouncing as they ran.

Then I felt it. Actually, it was nothing. I felt nothing. The ground underneath me no longer existed and I was just falling, having no control on what had just happened, plunging through the unknown.

All of a sudden, the fog cleared up and the forest disappeared. I was no longer running for my life in the woods. My captor was no longer there and a large group of people that I had never scene before in my life surrounded me, their arms up in the air as they jumped. But I couldn't hear anything. It was like in those war movies, when someone throws a flash bang grenade and all you can hear is this high pitched sound. I was sure I looked helpless and confused but no one seemed to notice. I looked around and noticed a mini skate ramp. Everyone was dancing. I recognised familiar golden hair on a person in front of me, only their back was turned.

Then my hearing returned and the music got louder By now I could see that he was a guy. He turned around and faced me, his lips moving. Was he...singing?! Justin Bieber?!! What the hell is going on, I thought, confusion radiating off my face. Justin walked towards me just as the music stopped. He gave me a freaked out kind of look, like how I imagine a celebrity would look when they find out the major stalking their fans have don, and then he said "What the hell are you doing here?!!!". Only his voice did not sound at all like how I thought it would. He actually sounded more like a 14 year old. He asked me the question again, but I couldn't move nor speak.

"Hello? Um what are you doing in here?! You know you're actually lucky I have pants on right now! Oh my god... have you been here all night?!" shrieked a guy in front of me. He had chocolate brown hair styled in a quiff, golden hazel eyes and the odour of Lynx deodorant all around him.

I blinked a couple of times. Dream. That was a dream. Then my senses came back to me. I sat up in my bed.

"What are you on about?! This is my room you retard!" I growled.

The door of the room flew open and my Uncle entered the room his face showing worry.

"What's going on?! It sounded like someone was dying with all this screaming happening!" my Uncle said while rubbing his head.

"It's not my fault this guy sounds like a dying cat when he yells. A little girl would sound manlier than you" I hissed as I glared at the shirtless kid standing in front of me.

"Yeah.... well.... as you can see I have not yet completely developed my man form!" he said , attempting to retaliate.

"Yeah well it's also clear to see your brain hasn't completely developed either" I smirked, knowing I won. Guy pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.

"Can both of you please get dressed and get ready to go out? We have to leave for the studios early" my Uncle said, trying not to scold us for our immaturity.

"I thought we were meant to leave later this arvo?" asked the pea-brained boy.

"Nah. The producers have decided not to make the shows live so we can film earlier because of daylight savings. Sorry, Ethan. I thought I already told you mate" my Uncle said, sighing.