[ 21 ]

"Caleb." I breathe out. "Oh my-"

"You stupid mutt. You shouldn't have come here, you're no match for me. How the hell did you find us?!"

"Having your prisoners in a close by pack wasn't exactly the smartest thing. Nor was having it with the pack Chloe and I were training." I gasp. Did I just hear that right?

"W-what?"

Again, my so called grandad laughs hysterically. "Ever wonder why Jaxon wanted you to train his pack?" He asked, directing it at Caleb and I.

Suddenly, Jaxon and a few pack members walk in and grab my dad, Caleb and a few others. "My pack didn't need training. It was just a little deploy. I mean, I truly thank the both of you for making my pack stronger. It'll be easier to help defeat you both and your packs."

"Caine and I trusted you." My dad spat out. "How could you?"

"He offered my pack and I protection if I went along and stood by him. Of course I'm going to look out for my pack. I mean, that's the main role of an Alpha, isn't it? To protect your pack."

"There was other ways of doing that!" Caleb exclaimed. "You're working for the dev-"

"Flipping hell, Elliot. Stop telling them in the devil. I'm a demon. There's a difference."

"Either way, you're still no longer my father. It doesn't matter to me what you are. You're no longer who you used to be. You killed your mate, my mother. How could you?!" I could see dad breaking down, the tears in his eyes. "You killed my mother.. Sh-she was there for me..when you weren't. She was all I had..and you too, her away from me.. You're a monster.." Dad was full on crying now, and I just wanted to go hug him. I have never seen him break down, not ever. He doesn't, he's a strong guy.. But he's so vulnerable now, like a little child.

"D-dad?" I call out. He looks at me, his gaze hardening. His tears stopping.

"Don't you fucking touch my children, you fucking bastard." He growls out. He elbows the guy who was holding him back, and the guy groans in pain. Dad turns around and knees the guy in the balls, which looked painful. Then, the rest of the group started fighting back and broke free.

I smirked, knowing we would win. We were strong, and together we would win. I knew it, we had to win. I tried to sit up, but I felt weak. I was also tied up, so that didn't help.

The demon came up to me and grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up to my feet which was also tied up. I screamed in pain. Not the hair. I cried out in my head. Everyone stopped, and looked at me.

I felt a blade against my neck, pushing further and further in. "Stop, or she dies."

"Let her go." Caleb snarls, his eyes blackening with anger. His wolf was close to taking over. The demon doesn't make a move to let me go, and Caleb gets angrier. Then, he shifts, as I expected.

"Stop! I'll kill her! I will!"

"Please don't." I choked out. I manage to take a look at Seth, who was out cold on the ground. "S-Seth." I whispered. He looked...dead. I knew he wasn't, but he looked it. I wanted to just cry, cry my eyes out. I still didn't get the situation and I just wanted to be back in my bed and sleep this all away. But I knew I couldn't. This is real life and I was most definitely going through this horrid situation. I needed to get away, I needed to kill this guy. But how? How am I to kill this guy? He's stronger than us, I know that. But I still had faith we would win. But sadly, it seems he has the upper hand. He has us, Seth and I. He has us kidnapped.

"Hm, maybe I should kill your son instead? Oh, so much choice! I also have two more people to kill. Don't I, Elliot? That wife of yours, and that stupid pup of yours."

"No, don't you dare touch them! Just..don't kill my family. Please..I need them." Dad is so vulnerable, and I couldn't take it. It was killing me. It made me angry, seeing my own dad broken right in front of me and knowing that who caused it was standing right behind me trying to kill me.

I had to kill him. I had to strike, and I had to strike now. But I can't, I'm just a werewolf. A werewolf against a strong ass demon? I don't think I'd even survive.

I felt darkness taking over me as I lost blood from my neck. He was pressing harder, so hard it drew blood. And so hard, that I was losing consciousness. I felt my eyes roll back, and then I blacked out.

~

"Chloe." Is someone calling my name? "Chloe, open your eyes." I open my eyes and see a woman who looks very similar to my dad.. Wait.. Grandma..!

"Grandma?" I ask.

"Yes dear, it's me."

"I haven't seen you in so long.. I'm sorry I don't even remember you much." I felt so bad, I couldn't even remember my own grandma much.

"It's okay honey, it isn't your fault. You were only five when you last saw me."

"Where am I? Am I dead?"

"No, no. Of course not. You have unfinished business, and a mate waiting for you."

"Unfinished business?"

"As much as I hate to say this, but it's up to you and Seth so kill my husband. Well, ex."

"K-kill him?"

"Yes. You must, it's up to you and Seth."

"How? How can we kill him?" She stepped aside and some angelic figure appeared. I couldn't describe how she looks, I knew it was a woman. Well, considering the voice was feminine.

"Hello, Chloe. I'm the Moon Goddess."

"Oh my Goddess."

"I've already seen your brother," her angelic voice spoke, "I've told him what you both are. Once I've finished speaking to you, you both will wake. You both need to take down that demon together."

"But, how?" Them I realised something. "Wait, what we both are? What are we? We're werewolves, aren't we?"

"Of course, but you two are special werewolves. Your fathers side is werewolf blood. But what you never knew was that your mother came from a magical family. The good witches. There are good and bad, but she was a good one. Her parents had died, in a mass slaughtering, but she never knew. They died whilst she was so young. Your grandparents, the one you know as her parents, took her in as their own. They don't know what she is, nor does your mother. But she's given you the magical side of your family. Her family, they were powerful. They were the last remaining good witches. Which is why you and your brother, and unborn sibling, are so special. You carry the last bloodline. You two are so powerful, but you do not know of your full potential yet. But you must learn, quickly. You and your brother do not have much time. The lives of your parents, unborn sibling, your pack, and your mate lies in both yours and Seth's hands. Take down the demon before he takes you down. I know there's good left in him, which is why he's struggling to kill you both. His demon side is fighting his human side."

"How do we defeat the demon side? Can we save our grandad?"

"Possibly. There's less of a chance you will be able to. But you must use your powers."

"How?" But she disappeared, just like that. My grandma vanished too, and I could soon hear my dads shouts, and Caleb's familiar growls. I could hear the hysterical laughing of the demon, and I could hear Seth calling my name.

My eyes shot open, and I was hit with sheer determination to kill this demon. Seth and I will take him down, no matter what.