Chapter 12

Sohee and CL still finding Baekhyun. The birds flying just like helping them too. They through the trees and any danger. They didn't care of any dangerous that may cause die. They are BFF, Baekhyun too, and never leaving their friend alone.

"Baekhyun!!" They shouted together. CL is so tired. She can not walk or run anymore. Suddenly, she faint. "CL! No!" Sohee cry again. "This is your fault, Siwoooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

At the other place..
'Woooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!' Sohee shouting voice make Baekhyun waked from his 'sleep'. "Wait, that is Sohee voice," he talked himself. He now at the mysterious place.

"Hey Baekhyun, its good if you waked," Baekhyun shock. 'Who is that?' think him. "Do you know who are me?" Baekhyun just quiet. He don't know how to answer it. "Such an idiot boy!" The word make Baekhyun angry. He shout, " Hey you! I'm idiot? Haha! Let me tell you, you're idiot because I know who you are!!". If past he is naughty boy, now he not again. "Where is my friends?!" shouted him again. "That is Sohee question, sorry," said the mysterious voice. "Siwon! Let me go!!" Shouted Baekhyun again.

Suddenly, Siwon give Baekhyun a dos of drug. Baekhyun shock and try to get out from the place. "You should die, and let me with Sohee," said Siwon. Baekhyun late. Now he faint and he will might die. "Goodbye, see you at Heaven," said Siwon and he laughing loudly.

At Sohee place..
"Baekhyun!!" Sohee still calling his name. CL still weak actually. Sohee feels guilty to her friends. "My handphone!" She searching her handphone in her pocket. "What? Oh, damn it!!" said her angrily. She looking at CL. She don't know, CL is sleep or faint. But that is not important thing.

"Nghh..Sohee?" CL waked from her faint or sleep. "What? Are you okay?" Sohee helping her friend to lean against the tree. "Do you know...Si Yeun?" Sohee nod. "You..can..use her," Said CL. "Huh?" Sohee don't understand. "Long..story" Sohee shock. Maybe she can get any info. "Make it short, CL".

Flashback...
"Hello girl" CL look around. "Mmmppppfff!!". CL was kidnapped by Siwon.

"Hey, wake up," said Siwon. CL waked and she look at Siwon. "Huh, Siwon..why you do this on me?" She coughed. Siwon smiled. "Sohee is my target. I don't want you bother my plan, Chae Rin(CL real name)," He took a pil in his pocket. He forced CL eat the pil. "No! Don't do that!!!". Siwon stopped. "If that.." CL just looking at Siwon.

Suddenly...

TO BE CONTINUE...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Can't wait for next chapter. Vote? Of course! ~•_~•