Chapter 9 Waking up

Riah's pov

Darkness

All I can see is darkness

Everything's is dark

Nobody is here.

Well that's good.

I will be fine being alone no one is here

Wait what ... is that light.

"Riah! Riah!" Someone's calling my name.

Is that... TJ?

I woke up and see that I was in a hospital bed. A IV hooked on my right arm. My parents, sister, and The Parkers with worried faces. Why would they care, don't they know what just happened to me?

"Thank goodness you're awake," Mrs. Parker said to me," I heard the sirens and I panicked when they were here at your home. "

"I just want to sleep forever," I sighed.

"Baby doll, we care for you," my mom said patted my head.

"But Noah doesn't," I replied," not even when I'm around. " I turned around on my left side.

TJ came and sat on bed. "Forget Noah, we love you," she said.

"I bet the boy feels guilty for what he's doing," my dad said.

'Probably laughing at me and throwing a big 'No more Riah' party for me,' I thought.

"I'll tell Britney and your friends that you're awake," Mr. Parker said," Riah, maybe you can get some rest and we can talk about it tomorrow. "

"We're heading home," my dad said kissing my forehead," see you, pumpkin. "

My family and The Parkers left my room. I took me a nap.

It's much better when I'm alone with the darkness.

Wait who's there?

I heard a creek in the door and saw a lady and my doctor, Dr. Michelle Endez.

"Riah, someone is here to talk to you," Dr. Endez informed me," I think you know her."

"Yes, she's one my my students." Wait, is that Mrs. Aston?! What's a teacher doing in my hospital room?

"I'll leave you two alone for awhile," Dr. Endez said walking out of my room.

"Riah, I came here to talk about what happened last night," Mrs. Aston said sitting on a chair beside me. I sat up and looked at her with a uneasy face. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, not even facing my bully.

"Why, I just want to go away," I muttered, "Noah said that nobody will care if I die." I lied back down.

"That's where you're wrong, there are other people who care about you," she replied holding my hand,"Principal Newman didn't send me here to explain to you that there are people who care about you.

"Speaking of Noah," she added," he gotten suspended for one week and the cheerleaders are now in ISS."

"That's good," I muttered again,"he won't hurt me."

"I guess he felt bad for what he done to you," Mrs. Aston said," your teacher send you an email about our lesson that their teaching, you won't have to be behind on your work."

"Thanks," I smiled a little.

"I'll see you when you come back," she waved her hand and got up.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem, take care," she said walking out.

I lied back down. I guess this was a wake up call from the my time in the darkness.

There's a light in the darkness.

There's one, I guess I'm waking up from the darkness.