Chapter 8

Latashaì

Its been a month since I last talk to Chris , He would text and call me all the time . If he wants to see Crystal I send Crystal Outside . Dont say a word to him and keep walking .

I Have To go and pick my baby up today from daycare . And take her over her dad house . I might talk to him then .

~

Me and Crystal are now at Chris House and he was waiting out side . I got Crystal out the car and stood in front of Chris . I Started smiling as he looked down on me . I was about to speak when the manly looking female came out the house .

"Baby when we gone finish what we started you been out here for the longest" She Said.

I smile shaking my head . Gave Crystal a Kiss and got in my car and drove off . Was I too late . Or was I Just a waste of time ? . I guess I'm not good enough for nothing .

Somebody said every day, was gon' be sunny skies,
Only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied
We started discussin' it to fightin' then "Don't touch me, please."
Then it's "Let's stop the madness, just come lay with me."
And truth be told I'm wavin' my flag before it goes bad yeah yeah
'Cause we made it this far on for better or worse
I wanna feel it even if it hurts
If I gotta cry to get to the other side, let's go 'cause we're gon' survive oh

I had blasted "love and war" all the way home . It was the situation I was in . Maybe I should just move on and go about my day . Ion know.

Christopher

I looked down the road as she drove off. It's always somebody messing up we got . The girl that I met was Ivory she was cool at first shy lul thang but now . She irritating like damn baybeh shut up sometime .

"Daddy who is that girl that looking at me stank?" Crystal Asked .

I Looked Down at her and started laughing. "Who taught you that word girl?" I asked while laughing .

"My mommy , she told me not to be by daddy stank hoes" She said . What The Hell ?

I looked back at Ivory and started laughing then Crystal started laughing . Ivory rolled her is and stomped back in to house . That only made Crystal laugh harder . She knew what she was doing . She a bad three your old .

"Daddy can we go to the mall? I need some more shoes." I looked down on her she act just like her momma .

"Yea come on get in the car." She ran to the car and got buckled in .

Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you
I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' oh ooh
I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you
Watch out, watch out, watch out, yeah
That's my shot, that's my shot, that's my shot yeah
Spendin', I'm spendin' all my fuckin' pay

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Started rockin' the sleeve, I can't ball with no Jordans
You know how I do it, Concords on my toes
(This shit is hard)
I ain't rich yet, but you know I ain't broke, I
So if I see it, I like it, buy that from the store, I
I'm with some white girls and they lovin' the coca
Like they're OT
Double OT like I'm KD, smokin' OG
And you know me, in my 2-3s and my gold teeth
Bitch I'm smiling, bet you see me from the nosebleeds
I'm the new 3 and I change out to my new 3s

White Iverson
When I started ballin' I was young
You gon' think about me when I'm gone
I need that money like the ring I never won, I won

By the time the song was over we were at the mall . I had got Crystal out the car and she grabbed my hand as we went in the mall.

~

We made it back home and Some Nigga was living out the house zipping up his pants . I shook my head , I ain't got nothing to say .

I

think Im going to try to talk to Shaee and see if we can work on something . I Miss her lowkey. She was like my world and I let somebody mess that up. Should I move on or Talk to her ?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My iPhone broke but my mom bout me a little HTC phone . But it's cool . I gotta get used to it . So the chapters Are going to be shorter then the other ones .