Un

Someone shook Oliver lightly before he slowly rose to sit up. Groggily, he rubbed his tired eyes and caught a glimpse of Nathan. He smiled at the older man sheepishly before wrapping his arms around him in a hug and pressing a peck against his cheek.

Nathan laughed, ruffling the younger omega's fair hair in appreciation, "Good morning Prince,"

Oliver rolled his eyes at the pet name, leaning back to yawn obnoxiously to which Nathan wrinkled his nose in disapproval.

He then dropped himself back onto the bed out of exhaustion. Nathan narrowed his eyes at Oliver's laziness and yanked him back up forcibly by his slender arm.

"Alright, alright I'm up Nathie," He grumbled, folding his arms in annoyance as he crossed his bare legs.

"You're such an unmannerly little thing, it's almost humourous," Nathan commented, moving to stand before rolling his shoulders and cracking his back with a satisfied sound.

"Like you're any better," Oliver dragged himself ungracefully to his feet, troding to the bathroom lazily as if the world was weighing down on his shoulders.

Nathan stood, leaning back against the bathroom counter as Oliver scrubbed himself clean before raising his face, "Do you mind Nathie? A moment of privacy?"

"Don't be such a drama queen Prince, we have sex almost every other day or two, there's not much privacy left for you, though I do applaud the modesty."

The fair haired boy turned his back to the Alpha, washing his front whilst the man smiled in delight at the curve of his back.

"What's the issue this morning though? Are the fighters giving trouble?"

"They're a bit restless, especially since some new ones are due to arrive today, I was wondering if I should beef up security just to make sure there aren't any mishaps."

Oliver nodded in consideration as he finished up in the shower, "Having a bunch of werewolves caged always requires the best security, no doubt about it,"

He stepped out, drying himself with a nearby towel and glanced back at Nathan, whose eyes had gone from their usual brown to gold in excitement.

"No. Hell no Nathan, I literally just took a shower." Oliver frowned at Nathan's sexual appetite in disgust. He tried to hurry himself out of the bathroom but Nathan held out his arm with a teasing expression as Oliver's shoulders slumped in defeat, "Gimme a break,"

Nathan grabbed onto the boy's chin, staring down at him intensely which caused Oliver to shiver into a wanton puddle.

A while later, an uncomfortable Oliver waddled pass the mature maid cleaning Nathan's apartment in embarrassment as she granted him an accusing expression. Oliver was the type to scream and not to mention curse.

*

"I'm heading down to the Arena, I'll check up on you later and do not mess up the paperwork or else," Nathan's look was quite serious in nature as he regarded Oliver.

The platinum blonde gulped in fear but relaxed slightly when Nathan slid his palm across his thigh. Nathan massaged his thigh affectionately, leaning across to kiss Oliver lovingly.

"I'm depending on you, okay Prince? Do Daddy proud and he'll reward you tonight,"

Nathan smiled smugly, his free palm resting on Oliver's face persuasively. He blinked, nodding to Nathan because his voice would betray. Oliver fumbled with the car's door handle before swiftly exiting and shutting the door behind him. The Alpha laughed at his expense before pulling away from the pavement and back onto the road.