"How Do You Like Me Now?"

Based off the song "How You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy (though the song I included is a remix)

Summary: Tadashi has been a bad, bad, bad, bad man. What will he tell a new girl on her first night working at a prison in San Fransokyo?

(takes place in an AU were Tadashi survives the fire- but his mind is undoubtedly coming undone with each day that passes)

"How Do You Like Me Now?"

"So you're name is Takashi Hamada?" a woman in her early twenties asked curiously, tapping the end of the pen she was holding in her right hand against the top of a wooden clipboard she was holding in her left.

"It's Tadashi Hamada, baby cakes. Go ahead and ask me whatever you like, i'll try to make this interview...hehe, memorable for you." he gave her a devilish smirk and a throaty chuckle as he corrected her.

"Oh you already have." the woman rolled her eyes as she sat down. Putting the pen and clipboard to the side, she moved her seat inwards to make sure she was eye to eye with the person she was interviewing.

"Tell me, Tadashi. Why do you do the things you do? Judging by what i've read about you, you used to be a cheerful man with bright dreams and a loving family."

"Yeah, at one point in my hell hole of a life, my family loved me and I loved them. Sad fact is, love wasn't enough for someone like me, I wanted more than that. I wanted adventure...excitement." he rolled the "cit" in the word on the tip of his tongue.

"Was this after the fire at your school or before?" she glanced at the piece of paper on her clipboard. "It says here you spent months doing physical and mental rehabilitation sessions. And to top that off you suffered burns on most of your body. I bet that wasn't a fun journey, to be honest reading all of this actually makes me feel a little bit sorry for you."

"I'm a certified criminal, sweetheart. Guys like me don't get the sympathy stick handed to them on a silver platter."

"I see." the officer wasn't really buying his act; to her he just seemed like a total wannabe. "Anyway, you where saying about how you wanted adventure and excitement. Tell me, why did you want that in your life?"

"What young man or woman doesn't? It's only natural, isn't it? People thought I was always gonna be this 'Little Goodie Goodie' and I wanted to prove to all those little nerds that I can be bad. And I did exactly that. I went rouge and loved every minute of it."

"And how about the murder of Mr Robert Callaghan? Why did you commit such a heinous crime?"

Tadashi took a moment before answering her question. He gave her a "Why do you think I did it?" look.

'God, lady, when will you shut up?'

"He betrayed me." he stated. "Simple as that. He was the one who started the fire, he was the one who left me to die and get injured, and frankly, I just wanted to see him suffer for what he'd done."

"So it was a revenge act?" the interviewer raised an eyebrow. The mad man smiled mischievously.

"Pretty much, baby, pretty much."

'Jesus, and to think at some point in your life you used to be just a regular eighteen year old with a bright future. God, what happened to you? Why did you turn into a psycho?'

"I think i've heard enough for tonight, Mr Hamada. I'll have a guard take you back to your cell. Don't even think about trying to play any tricks on me."

She went to leave before Tadashi spoke again.

"And why would I do that? You're the newbie in this crap hole, i'll give you a few days to learn the ropes of how things work around here. But trust me, you won't be the new girl for long- and when that day comes, the other barf bags here will eat you up for breakfast."

"We'll see about that." she glared at him before walking out the door with her clipboard and pen in her hands.

'How do you like me now, world?! Goodbye to the old me...and HELLO to the new!'

Tadashi watched as she left and began to laugh like the newly turned maniac he was.

The woman listened outside; her back leaned against the tacky cream coloured wall. Her blue eyes widened in horror as his laughter eerily gave sound to the quiet, empty corridor.

What had she gotten herself into?

This mini whatever-you-want-to-call-it was made purely because I have way too much free time on my hands. I will not be expanding on it. I just thought it would be awesome to write an evil!Tadashi scenario as not many people have.