PROLOGUE

We were so close...so close to taking over Asgard! We just had to destroy Odin while he was in his coma. But...then he came back.

Thor.

We thought we had gotten rid of Uncle Thor.I personally have nothing against him(or at least...I didn't). Father wanted him out of the picture,but...fathers not here anymore...Thor threw him off the Bifrost just as the rainbow bridge shattered.Odin then banished me and my brother Leo to Midgard. We were living on the streets for the longest time.Eventually we managed to get an apartment in New York. It was a rather small place compared to Asgard,but we needed a roof over our heads.My older brother Leo got a job as a waiter at a place called "Freddy's diner". I,however, looked for ways to avenge my father,buts its kinda hard to come up with plans to destroy a god without your powers.Eventually I decided to go out and get a job of my own,as a worker in an animal shelter.It didn't provide much money,but its a start.I have a few friends at the shelter...and by friends,I mean a few canines.I would never befriend a worthless Midgardian.I adopted one of the dogs there,a husky pup,I named it Frost.Leo kept begging me to get him out of the apartment due to his shedding. Eventually I decided to cool the house down using magic.I have a cat too,a black one,I named him Umbreon.Over time my hatred of Thor,and Odin subsided,but then one day I just had to read the local newspaper...