Chapter 8

Death's P.o.V

After telling Soul what happened, between me and Ireck (a.k.a incredible ass hole), we left the room. As we stepped out of the room, the last person in this world that I didn't want to see.

Ireck.

I looked at Soul, his head was low, his fists were clenching and unclenching, even though his head was low I saw his gaze met mine. And I knew what he meant, I took 5 steps back. And just stared.

"D.... Nice to see you again..." Ireck said, his eyes were practically raking me. I shivered in that thought.

Soul's head snapped up as he heard Ireck's voice. He grabbed him by his collar and pined him against the wall, he started to punch Ireck repeatedly.

"You"

Punch

"Tried"

Punch

"To"

Punch

"Kiss"

Punch

"My"

Punch

"Girl"

Punch

"Friend"

When he said those 2 last words, I flailed my arms.

"WAIT! WHAT?" I yelled, but none heard me, Soul continued to punch Ireck and Ireck continued to pathetically dodge or block his punches (which failed).

I took in a deep breath and slapped the back of Soul's head.

"FREEZE, ESTATUA, PARE, ARRÊTEZ, STOPPE, ÁLLJ MEG, zatrzymać, EMA, BERHENTI, DAYANDIRMAQ, GELDITU, STOOOPPPPPP!" I screamed, that made both of them stop.

"How many languages did you just speak?" Soul asked, his fist still up ready to punch Ireck but stopped by a crazy girl who knows 'stop' in various languages.

"Dunno..... I guess 10.... I mean the first two was 'freeze' the other ten were 'stop'" I told them.

"I..." Ireck tried to speak but ended up spitting blood, his face was a mess actually... No scratch that, it was a poodle of blood.

He wheezed and gasped trying to let the air enter his lungs.

"I.... Didn't... Know.... That.... You.... Could... Speak... 11.... Languages..." He said.... Well actually it was more spat then said....

Anywho...

"WHO on EARTH said that I, the Death, was your girlfriend?" I asked, pointing an accusing finger at Soul.

"Oh..... Umm..." He mumbled, then he pointed towards Ireck "Don't move..." He told him, Ireck nodded.

Soul let go of his collar and walked towards me, got on his knee. My eyes widened, and of course I thought of the worst thing ever.

"Death.... I know that, forever is a long time or that in the end we only regret the chances that we didn't take, or.... or.... oh fuck it..." He mumbled and took in a deep breath and said "'I love you' also means I love you more then anyone loves you or has loved you or will love you, and I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you and also I love you in way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and NEVER will love anyone else... Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked.

I nodded my head repeatedly and smiled at him, his smile grew even more.

"Damn that was a wonderful speech..." I told him, he chuckled.

"Lets hear yours..." He said, I nodded and thought for a LONG time.

"Well... You know what Dr. Seuss once said.... 'We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love'" I mumbled the last part.

I looked at him, and saw as his smile grew towards his ears. I smiled at his goofy face and turned around, and walked off.

As I turned a hall I could hear Soul cheering for a second then a various punches after.

Somethings never change....

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

HEY HEY HEY!

I

AM

ALIVE

AND

I

TALK

BECAUSE....

Eh who am I kidding? I shouldn't talk :P

anyways

there ur chapter iissssss

DONE

SABRINA