Birthday Wishes

"Baby wake up." I softly whispered as I tickled Tristan's bare chest. He popped one eye open slightly and cracked a tired smile.

He sat up and I climbed into his lap. Today was babes 24th birthday and I was super excited. I cleared his schedule and I had a full day of fun planned out. Tristan of course had no idea and I know he hates surprises but I'm sure he'll love this one.

I softly kissed him "You know, it's a tradition to give birthday hits." I said balling up my small fist. I lightly jabbed his chest and he pretended to be hurt. "Okay I surrender. Don't hurt me."

I crawled over to him and straddled his waist "If you're hurt, I could always be a nurse." I said seductively. Tristan leaned in with his eyes closed and I grazed his lips lightly before hopping out of his lap." Yes please. "

Tristan cheesed like a little kid before heading to the bathroom. This was the perfect time to get his breakfast and gift "When you're finished get right back into bed." I called over my shoulder.

I heard a faint "Yes mother." and I couldn't help but shake my head at his goofy remarks. I walked into the kitchen and popped bread into the toaster quickly. While that toasted I hopped up onto the counter. I stretched to the top shelf of the Wine glass cabinet and plucked the shiny blue bag down. I got down and put eggs, bacon, avocado and the toast onto a plate. I put a small bowl of fruit together and orange juice onto a tray.

I walked into our bedroom and Tristan was sitting up against the headboard watching TV. I set the tray in front of him and he seemed happy "Thank You baby girl."

I watched as he dug in and I picked a strip of bacon off his plate. "So when you're finished, I have a small gift for you to start your day." I said whispering in his ear. He raised his brow and smirked "Oh really? I like gifts. "

I put the tray at the end of the bed as a reminder to pick up on my way out. Mack took the small bag from me and removed the content. His smile faded as he pulled out a brown rectangular box "Baby what is this?"

Tristan pulled out 3 multicolored glittery cards. I took the cards from his hands and shuffled them "These are Wild Cards. Wild is for your last name and I thought it was cute. What these cards do is grant 3 very special birthday wishes and only I can grant them. They last until midnight and you only get 3 so I'd choose wisely."

Tristan chuckled and rubbed his hands together "This should be fun. " I felt uneasy about his grin. "Well you have a day full of surprises and fun so go get ready." I said pushing him out of our bed. As babe took a shower I made up our bed then carried the tray out to the sink. I gathered everything I used to cook and began to wash everything. I was on the last dish when I felt a warm body press me up against the sink. Tristan began kissing my ear, neck and my shoulder.

"Babe go dry off. Your skin is still wet." I whined as I dried my hands. After that I followed him into our bedroom. He dried off and began to get dressed. I on the other hand got into the shower and pampered myself. Exfoliating, shaving and skin care. It took about 15 minutes before I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I covered my body head to toe in B&BW body Cream. I didn't really need to wear makeup until tonight so I filled in my brows and did posh spice by jefreestar cosmetics. I decided that a bun would be suitable for the activities I had planned. "Mack please make sure you aren't too dressed up because we are having fun today."

I walked into my closet unsure of what to wear. I pulled on a black bandeau, some light washed cut off shorts and a black muscle shirt that said Bonnie with the number 95 on the back. It was all black like a jersey with the letters and numbers in gold. I slipped on my all black vans and I felt comfortable.