Why?

Camila's POV

       Now we are in lunch and I can finally question things so here it goes. WHYYYYY!!!! Why are there creatures here I didn't ask for this? I just want a normal life. Oh wait I forgot. I'M A FREAKING WITCH. "Hey um hello CAMZ." I looked over to see Lauren waving her hand frantically in my face. "Oh yeah what sorry I spaced out." Yeah there you go Camila make yourself look more suspicious. "Oh it's fine we were just gonna ask you a question." "Oh it's okay just ask." Lauren started looking back at her friends and then looked at me with a nervous look on her face. "Uh maybe you would you know well you don't have to but I, I mean us would like it if you well you see the thing is um uh," she was then interrupted by Dinah yelling "OH MY GOSH LAUREN SHUT UP AND ASK THE DANG QUESTION." Lauren then nodded her head and looked down at the floor and proceeded to ask the question "wouldyouliketocometothemovieswithus." She said it so fast I couldn't even understand what she was saying. "Um Lauren I didn't understand you." She looked up and said "um you know what forget it, it's okay." "No Lauren ask it's okay I'm a nice person," I told to Lauren as I touched her hand. I saw on her face was a blush oh my gosh her eyes are so beautiful I could just swi"will you go to the movies with us on Friday after school." My thinking was cut off by Lauren talking. Now it's my turn to blush. "Oh yeah of course." "Cool we are going to see a horror movie called Sinister."  
NO A HORROR MOVIE IM GONNA CRY. "Um oh okay." Lauren must've saw and heard my uneasiness because she then questioned me. "Is that okay we don't have to I mean we can watch something else." "No,no it's okay." I felt someone looking at me so I looked up and saw a boy. He looked like a wannabe Justin Bieber. When he saw I was looking at him he stood up and looked over to our table. NOOO STAY AWAY. "Hey my name is Austin and you look beautiful." Wow really just going right into it okay then. "Um hi my name is Camila." I heard everyone else at the table stop talking and look at us. "Why are you sitting here when you can be sitting with me on my lap," Austin said with a smirk on his face. "Uh no thanks." I answered in the nicest way possible. His smirk disappeared then reappeared. "You sure I mean my lap is very comfortable." Oh my gosh no I don't like this conversation at all. "Aus...," "HEY Austin leave she doesn't want to okay." I was cut off by Lauren and thank God I was. Austin just glared at Lauren and walked away like a little baby. I turned to Lauren and thanked her. "It's okay he's a douche." Everyone at the table laughed except for Ally who said "Lauren language." Oh my gosh Ally why? Normani then smirked at me and said "sit in Lauren's lap." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why?" I asked puzzled. Austin is still staring at you and you can make him back off if he thinks you're with one of us." I guess that makes sense. I was still thinking if I should when I heard. "MILA you can sit on my lap if you want," Dinah suggested then she got slapped by Mani who said "NO," then sat on her lap. Everyone laughed then I thought, whatever. I got up and sat in Lauren's lap. She was surprised at first. Then I wrapped my arms around her neck and laid my head on her shoulder. She relaxed and wrapped her arms around my waist. We were basically cuddling and I loved it. She's an amazing cuddle buddy. Why do I like a vampire.

Lauren's POV

Oh my gosh she's in my lap. We are embracing each other. Oh how I want to cuddle her always. Normani who was still in Dinahs lap smirked at me. Well actually all three of them, Normani, Dinah, and Ally, were smirking at me. Camila didn't notice because her head is on my shoulder. I think she fell asleep or she's just thinking hard. But all I can tell you is I want to embrace her every moment of my life. But I can't. Even if we do date she'll grow old and I'll stay the same. I can't like a human. It just kills your heart because you know you can never be with them all the time because they die and you don't. Unless you turn them but that's even worse because you forced them to live a killer. But I'm not a killer. I just I like Camila and I don't how I'll turn out in the end.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've just been busy I'll try to update sooner next time and thank you for the positivity. Oh and comment or private message me anytime. Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes,

                                                      -Kalea
Pronounced Ka/Lay/Ah