Back in the WWE

Bries POV
It's been months since I've been in the WWE. To be exact 3 months. Do you want to know why? Because of a 2 timing duche bag Randy Orton. Ever since that night my whole personality has changed. Instead of living nature and being the 'nice' twin, I've been as heel as Nikki but in real life. The only thing I care about in Nikki,Paige,& my dog Josie. I'm coming back to the WWE Today. I changed into a Brie mode shirt with red jeans and red heels. Once I finished Nikki was ready and Paige was already here.

"It's time to get into Brie Mode." Paige said in a cute British accent. "Shut up." Nikki says jokingly. "We need to get going." I said sighing at the end. "You sure your going to be able to deal with shit face?" Paige asked. "Yes,I'm sure." I said strongly.

At the arena!

I walked in and knocked on Stephanie's door. "Come in!" She yelled. I walked in and I must say Stephanie list some pounds."Welcome back Brie." She said shaking my hand. I shook it back. "Thank you Steph." I says taking a seat. "So,Brie you'll be returning tonight with brand new attire. You'll be in a storyline with Summer Rae. Then when she starts winning the matches-" she says but I interrupted her."wait,did you day I'm going to lose my returning match?" I asked angrily."no,she'll only win 2 matches before you start the shield storyline with 3 other superstars and if course your sister Nikki and Paige." She said handing me scripts. "By the way Summers live interest is Randy." Stephanie yelled because I was closing the door.

"Sh*t." I mumbled before entering the divas lockeroom. "Hey Brie." Nattie said giving me a hug. I didn't hug back. "Hey Nattie." I said pushing her off if me slowly. I'm a little bit hungry. "Nikki you hungry?" I asked. "A lot!" Nikki said. "Let's go to catering." She suggested. We walked in and all those emotions came back when I saw Randy with not only one,but two blondes. Summer & Lana. I just ignored him as everyone started cheering because the nicest diva Brie Bella was back.

I grabbed a salad with strawberries and sat down next to Nikki. "Brie before you become heel backstage to be polite,day uh to people that say hi to you." Nikki says as I rolled my eyes. "Hi,I'm Sasha Banks." A girl with purple red hair said before sitting at our table. "Oh I know you,you we're the third NXT women's champion." Nikki said as the girl nodded. "I debuted a few weeks ago. Of course when Stephanie told me that the John Cena if the divas lockeroom was returning I just had to meet them." She said taking a bite out of pizza. "Thanks." I said nicely as Nikji nodded. "Well it was nice to meet you." She says getting up and going to a table that had a blond and a girl with orange hair.

"You should see one of her matches." Nikki says grabbing her phone and putting it in my face. I watched I love it. "She's great,I might make a friend in her." I said heading to the trash can. As I was about to go back to the table I bumped into someone.Randall Keith Orton. "Hey Brie." He said trying to help me up,but I denied it and brushed past him. I never want to see that duche again. But me living WWE,I'm not going to quit my dream job because a two timer made me want to quit. Uh-huh no way.

@TheBrieBella~ missing WWE so much😭 but you never know what can happen at @WWE #Raw.💪💪💋💋

After u finished tweeting I went in Summers Page.

@TheRealDainelleM~ with bae❤️@WWERandyOrton ! Tonight I'm going to crush my mystery opponent on @WWE #raw with someone special by my side. #Bae #relationshipGoals #Raw #SummerTine #Summer&Randy❤️

Ugh. What.A.Fake. If anything she can't wrestle. She doesn't even know I'm her opponent. I decided Jon.

BrieMode🍷😜~hey Jonny😊
Jonny😊~ hey Bri,excited for your heel debut?
BrieMode🍷😜~Hell Yeah!!!!
Jonny😊~ go talk to Roman he wants to talk to u💞💞
BrieMode🍷😜~ stop it 😊😊
Jonny😊~ bye Brie
BrieMode🍷😜~ Bye Jonny

After we finished texting I went to Sandra for my new attire. "Here you go brie welcome back." Sandra says giving me my attire. I walked away & looked inside. Wow! I've never seen so many holes in pants ever.

At the gorilla!
"Who ever I'm facing tonight is the most unluckiest girl in the world."  Summer says laughing at the end. "Yea,Summer has worked harder than any diva in the roster." Randy said agreeing with her. "So come out mystery diva." Summer said leaning on the ropes.

You can look but you can't touch. You keep dreaming on the stars above.

I came out with Nikki by my side. Summer looked shocked,but I just grinned. I grabbed a mic and so did Nikki. "You worked harder than any diva on the roster?"  Nikki asked. "You haven't worked harder than us Summer." I said as the crowd cheered.

15 minutes later!!!!

I went to the top rope and yelled "BRIE MODEE!!!" I drop kicked her and went fir the pin. 1..2..3. Ding ding dingg. Nikki came in the ring and congratulated me as we put the loser sign  over our heads. That's only the beginning summer,only the beginning..

----------------------------------------------
That's the first chapter of bad Blood. Hope you liked it,if you did vote and comment❤️

Besos💋💋