Chapter 1: Stomach Flu (Louis)

Louis' Pov: The concert went well last night the whole arena was electric, The fans went wild... I went to bed early because 2 hours after I had dinner I was starting to not feel so well, at around 2:00AM I started to feel awful...my stomach was hurting so bad and I was beginning to get a migraine headache and I also started to feel nauseous, it was the worst I have ever felt but it got even more terrible when I woke up at 2:15AM feeling like I was going to be sick, so I woke Harry up because I didn't want to be sick alone.

Harry's Pov: I was in a deep sleep when I woke up to a crying Louis, it was the most heartbreaking thing that I have ever seen...I knew that something was wrong with my special Lou bear.

Louis: Harry, Harry...Harry wake up.

Harry: What is it Lou bear?

Louis: I don't feel well.

Harry: It's 2:30 in the morning.

Louis: I know but I really don't feel so hot.

Harry: What hurts?

Louis: My head and my stomach. * Frowns *

Harry: Really?

Louis: Yes.

Harry: Is there anything else I need to know?

Louis: Yes.

Harry: What is it babe?

Louis: I am going to throw up baby.

Harry: Really?

Louis: Yes.

Harry: Let me get you to the bathroom, okay.

Louis: That is why I woke you up because I felt like I was going to throw up and I didn't want to throw up on my own in the bathroom alone because I don't handle it well by myself and you know that I hate being sick on my own. * Gags *

Harry: I understand baby and I am proud of you that you woke me up even though it was 2:30 in the morning.

Louis: Thanks. * Gags a few more times before anything happens *

Harry: Your very welcome baby. * Comforts him while waiting for something to happen *

Louis: Oh no... here comes the worst part. * gags one more time and starts to spew in the toilet *

Harry: It's okay sweetie, it's okay. * rubs his back *

Louis: ALK! Oh my goodness...I hate this. * still vomiting *

Harry: You can do it. * Comforts him *

Louis: * Throws up everything he has ever eaten in the last 24 hours *

Harry: Let it all out baby... you can do it. * Comforts him *

Louis: Hmmm...I want to be done. * continues to spew into the toilet *

Harry: You are almost finished Boo bear. * Comforts him *

Louis: Alright. * begins to dry heave *

Harry: Shh...babe it's okay, it's okay...shh, your fine Lou bear, your fine. * Comforts him *

Louis: I am finished. * try's to catch his breath *

Harry: Take it easy...In and Out....In and Out. * coaches Louis as he is trying to catch his breath *
Louis: I want to lay down. * whines silently *

Harry: Alright...have you caught your breath now?

Louis: Yes.

Harry: Time to go back to sleep now...it is almost 3:00 in the morning. * Helps Louis back into his bunk bed *

Louis: Thanks, Harry. * Falls back to sleep *

Harry: Your very welcome, Lou bear. * Falls back to sleep *

Here is the first chapter to my new story.