11.

I wanted to ask Niall about last night, but I didn't know how to approach it. The words 'I Love You' floated around in my head like clouds. They seemed so simple at first, just one friend telling it to another. But now, now it seemed so surreal, the way he said it with such tenderness, maybe I do love him. Or at least need him in my life. He has been such a great person and before my life was dull and now he is literally the light of my life as cheesy as that sounds."Whatcha' thinking bout?" Niall asked as he plopped down next to me. "Nothing, just daydreaming a bit." I said quietly."How's your arm feeling?" Niall asked. "It's a little sore, but I'll live." I said"Okay what's up?" Niall asked scooting closer to me. I stayed silent, but allowed him to scoot closer and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "Delilah, you know you can tell me right?" he said softly. I felt my lip start to tremble "Niall... are you going to leave?" I asked.His body went stiff and I shrugged away from his touch "Did you hear me last night?" he asked. "Just the part where you were told that you would probably leave." I lied."Oh." he said softly. Niall and I shared a painfully awkward silence until I heard a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. "Hey! I'm so sorry about Liam, shame what he did." Olivia said sincerity in her eyes. "Yeah I'm actually sorry too, I didn't think he was like that Delilah, I'm actually really sorry." Jimmy said. "Thank you both of you." I said giving Olivia and much to Jimmy's surprise him too. "We'll talk later." Niall whispered in my ear before pecking my cheek. I'm guessing they couldn't see him right now because they didn't say anything.

I invited them in and I actually had a good time, for once. Olivia, Jimmy, and I just sat around joking, they did a perfect job of cheering me up, without even knowing it. "Bye guys." I said when they said they had to leave.I knew I was going to have to face Niall soon, but I didn't really want to. I kept myself distracted by cleaning up random things. "You know we're have to talk eventually." Niall said softly, causing me to jump. "Christ Niall you and your ghost shit." I said chuckling slightly.He gave a weak smile before regaining his serious composure. "I feel like we should talk Delilah." he said. "Okay." I said as he grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. "Come here." he said opening his arms and I snuggled into them. "So, you heard about how I might have to leave huh?" he asked. I nodded "Well, I just thought I'd let you know. I'd never leave you willingly, they'll have to drag me by my ghost ass." he said into my hair. I chuckled softly as he began to stroke my hair. "Niall can you sing me something?" I asked. He hummed in response.

"Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
as I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me.."

hmm Forever. Forever with Niall, it sounded nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this is /serious/ not really but I'm going to ask for like three votes on this chapter before I upload the next one???? I'm only doing this because I know it'll take awhile for me to actually get the votes and I need a little time to write out the next few chapters. Sorry for being a thirsty bitch but hey. I love all of you guys thanks for getting the book up to two hundred reads by the way! You guys are amazing. I'm thinking about dedicating chapters as well?? If you guys would like that just comment and tell me. ~ Hazel c: