How Tony meets her

It's been two years since Pepper broke up with him. He's been drinking, and drinking. "Mister Stark you have to meet with Mr. Fullbuster in twenty minutes." Jarvis said, Tony cursed and scrambled to get ready. "Shall I call a car to drive you there sir?" "No Jarvis I can walk. It's just across the street from here." Tony said and left the recipient level and out into the street. He ignored the whispers and cameras flashing at him as he walked. He paused, just for a second, to take in the fresh air. BEEEP!!! He looked up only to see a car coming straight at him. His eyes widen and he braces for the pain. He feels a hard shove and he falls forward, landing on his wrist. He shouts at the pain he felt but was silenced by a loud scream. He looks behind him to see who the person was that pushed him out of the way. It was a girl, no a tiny woman, who pushed him. She had long brown hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. She was wearing an army uniform with combat boots. He scramble over to her, clutching his wrist. He put her head in his lap, seeing the blood pouring from it. He applies pressure to it, looking up to see the crowed that had gathered. "Someone call 911. NOW!!" He shouted when no one moved. He heard the faint sound of an ambulance coming. He looked down and noticed an old cross neclace around her neck along with a neclace that had two rings on it. The ambulance transported them to a hospital. He only had a fractured wrist from where he fell on it. He charmed a nurse to see what room number the woman was staying in. He sprinted to room 204 and opened the door softly. He saw the woman siting up in bed, she was going through the bag that was with her. Tony cleared his throat, suddenly feeling nervous. "Hi, I'm Tony, the guy you saved." She gave him a soft smile, pushing her hair behind her ear, "Hey, I'm Fay, Fay Betty. Yes, I know weird name." Tony gave her a confused look, "Why did you push me away?" She just shrugged her shoulders, "I couldn't let you get hurt. You're innecent, that car should've stopped, and I'm pretty sure half of that was just instict. So it's nothing special." She looked away, Tony scoffed, nothing special, she just saved his life. "Oh no, it is something special, tell me what you want. I need to repay you somehow. What do you want money?" She looked at him, her eyes wide and mouth slightly open. "No. No I do not want money or anything from you. Just, no. I didn't save you because I wanted something. I did it because it was right." Tony whipped out his phone and started typing something, "OK fine. You don't want money how about something else. A fancy dress, an all paid vacation to Hawaii, at least let me give you food if you are going to reject it." Fay just looked at him, she finally sighed. "Fine, if you won't take no as an answer, then I want a dozen chocolate covered strawberries." Tony stopped typing and looked up at her. "Say what now?" She grumbled, blushing lightly, "Ok. Look I just came back from being three months oversees and I just love love love chocolate covered strawberries. So, you either get me that or nothing at all." She nodded her head and looked at Tony. She wasn't backing down and not even twenty minutes later a knock on the sounded. Tony got up to answer it, it was two dozen chocolate covered strawberries. Fay eyes got wide and she grabbed one box and ripened the box open. Devouring them like they were manna. Tony looked at her with wide eyes, slowly sitting back down. She finished them within a few minutes. Fay looked up and remembered that she had company. Her face got red and she apologized. Tony got over the fact and laughed, "It's fine." "How tall are you though Fay? You are like a little hobbit," She huffed, "I'm 5'1, and not a hobbit think you very much. What about you Mister giant. How tall are you?" Tony just grinned, "I'm 6'1 thank you very much." Fay just growled but then laughed, Tony joining her.
And so they sat and talked and talked. A nurse had to inform Tony that visitation hours were over. As he layed in bed, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He shot up with a realization, he was falling for a girl he just meet.