Stuffed Reindeer

Huh? Was that squishy? It was soft and cuddly... Your childlike instinct took over and you pulled out the object. It was a stuffed reindeer. You gave a small squeal and hugged it close, a smile written all over your face.

"It's so fluffy!" you exclaimed.

A laugh was heard and a young man stepped forward, with light blonde hair and violet eyes, and a white beret on his head. He smiled at you.

"That's mine." He said, taking you into his arms, hugging you carefully against his chest, wary of hurting you even further than you were - you felt like a skeleton in his embrace. You, on the other hand, had no worries about injuring yourself anymore, and so threw your arms round his neck, holding on tightly. He was slightly surprised by the affection, but hugged you slightly tighter anyway.

"Ok, maybe we should wrap it up there." Said one of the females, who was standing next to the tall man with the scarf, holding a menacing look that she regularly dished out to any coming close to the male. "Where is it next time?"

"It's in my country, sister."

"Good, I can visit my brother's capital."

"Let's get out of here before she starts chanting..." whispered one male with very spiky hair.

"Big brother, marry me, marry me, marry me...."

"T' l'te."

"Let's go!"

Your daddy quickly left the meeting, having grabbed his briefcase already, and was soon followed by four other males. You looked at them, before looking back at your daddy.

"Daddy, who are they following us?"
Finland turned, and sighed as he saw it was only the other four Nordics.

"They're your Uncles. This is Denmark," that was the one before with the spiky hair, "and that's Norway," the one with the navy sailor hat, "that's Iceland," the one with the, what was that bird, it began with a P... Puffin! That was it. "And that's Sweden." The tall one, with the blonde hair, and greenish-blue eyes, came over and stood right next to Finland, staring at you intently. Whilst most people your age would of cowered, you simply stared right back at him, not blinking.

"Guys, this is... what was your name again?"

"Girl." You responded.

"What? No, that can't do... what about, [name] maybe?"

You thought for a moment, and nodded. "Yeah!"

~~~~~

"Mummy, where's Daddy?" You walked over to where Sweden sat, and attempted to climb up onto the sofa next to him so you could sit on his lap. Noticing this, Sweden picked you up, and sat you directly on his lap, holding you.

"H' w'nt 'ut f'r a f'w m'm'nts." Grunted the Swede, gently stroking your hair. "H''ll b' b'ck s''n."

It had been a month since the meeting - the next wasn't due until January due to it would have fallen on Christmas day, and the Nordics (or more accurately, Sweden) had requested that they cancel the meeting so you could spend your first Christmas at their house.

At some point during the month, you had started called Sweden 'Mummy', much to your Uncle Denmark's amusement. Sweden himself didn't seem to mind, so you continued to call him as such - you had never really had a mum before, and it felt nice to have one.

You cuddled into Sweden, feeling his arms tighten round you, his hand still smoothing down your hair.

"Papa! Papa!" You looked to see Sealand enter, spotting you two on the sofa.